Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:41 am
"its time (Grabs digivice) SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:45 am
" Run" Kaya asked the Tsunomon in her arms and the digimon huffed "I can ALL of them!" Kaya nodded "Run it is.."
She turned around and started running away from the battle while the others were distracted by Phantomon

Little Pinch of Ginger

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:16 am
"Hey are you all right? My name rick from London"Zudomon stood up and raised his hammer."Vulcan's Hammer!!". He slammed his hammer down and shot out a bolt of energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:29 am
Phantomon rose above the bolt.

"Fine then, if it isn't the quick way to the end you wish then allow me to give you a gift."

Phantomon tosses a device that attaches itself to the zudomon.

"The master shall deal with you directly."  

Yin Yun Yang

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:52 pm
"i dont think so IMA GONNA BEAT YOU UP!! (jumps up )GARURU KICK!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 pm
The phantomon fades out, then fades back in higher.

"I think you should be more worried about that device and getting as far away from it as you can. Your data will go straight to millenniumon after he destroys the dimension that will come from it. Good luck if you wish to try and save him. Him and a large area around him is doomed."

The phantomon begins to laugh as he fades away again from view.  

Yin Yun Yang

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:15 am
"Ah no! Get this blasted thing off of me!"Zudomon struggles to get a small device off his back with his big hands."Hold a tick!DE-merge!!!" Bright light surrounded zudomon and he turnd back to rick."OH where thats device."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:48 am
Kaya sat down panting heavily, the running was hard bit at least now she had gotten away from the tamers, Tsunomon growled
" Next time we stay and fight!" The human shook her head in response and dried of some sweat with the black sweaters sleeve " I dont think so, we have this thingy now" She showed it to him and smiled "And i have an idea that will bring Milenniummon back right away" the little digimons eyes widened "How Mistress?" She giggled and looked down at the device in her hand, she looked around as if to make certain no one else were watching them, then she leaned towards him and whispered softly
" We are gonna blow up the angels Headquarters!"

Little Pinch of Ginger

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 am
((We don't have a headquarters???))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:40 pm
(you aren't angels, though for a more specific way to win victory she should probably take out the dark area so that you can't get the demon lord crests, or take out the rest of the royal knights with it)

The bubble dimension begins to swiftly engulf the area around the device that was tossed at zudomon, soon encompassing a large area. Phantomon fades into view outside of the bubble.

"Doubt they could have outrun that, now to just wait for the master to destroy all that is within."  

Yin Yun Yang

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:57 pm
((Umm, you do realize that the dark area can't be entered..))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 am
(( Sorry i Should have explained it better rolleyes I was talking about Net work city where the vaccine tower is..Aka: The angels Head quarters, as in the Angemons and such xd That would give Milleniummon LOTS and LOTS of data and therefor perhaps release him ))  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:57 am
(still wondering wether you guys ran away from the dimension bomb or not, I know I can't instaill you all by doing the millenniumon destroying the bubble thing with dimension destroyer, yet. Though it would just about garuntee his revival and safe continuation of being out if I did.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 am
(( I dont know with the others but my Character ran for her life sweatdrop ))  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:23 am
(I know, I faded to a better place to watch from. twisted )  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games