Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Summer Flowers!-Art is up on last page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am
Ehh he looks epic. I wants him twisted May the best Tamer win.
Also @Darkwing: whats the thing you've got on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 am
I have read all the Rp's so far. But I will pick the winner tomorrow. By then anyone, who didn't win either a Digimon or won one Digimon can enter.  

KiroMishima
Crew

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 pm
Darkfire Karan
I have read all the Rp's so far. But I will pick the winner tomorrow. By then anyone, who didn't win either a Digimon or won one Digimon can enter.

can I enter twice and keep both posts  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm
The Gamblator
Darkfire Karan

Uhh...sure I guess? sweatdrop  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm
Darkfire Karan
The Gamblator
Darkfire Karan

Wait so he can enter twice? Umm. Not wanting to butt in buuuut. Shouldn't it be one entry per-person/per-contest. That way it's much, much fairer sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Darkfire Karan
The Gamblator
Darkfire Karan

Wait so he can enter twice? Umm. Not wanting to butt in buuuut. Shouldn't it be one entry per-person/per-contest. That way it's much, much fairer sweatdrop

Well I mean the thing is he can enter as many times he wants be in the end he will have to pick one rp for the contest so uhh...ya... sweatdrop  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm
Darkfire Karan
Kazu Matsumoto
Darkfire Karan
The Gamblator
Darkfire Karan

Well I mean the thing is he can enter as many times he wants be in the end he will have to pick one rp for the contest so uhh...ya... sweatdrop

Ahh well fair play then 3nodding That seems fair ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Reserved for RP~  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm
actually I'll just improve my first RP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 am
Tactimon looked down at the muddy ground, a single flower growing before him, blocking his path. He growled as he raised his foot, crushing the plant into the mud. Tactimon continued forward, he despised nature. He wasn’t always like this though, but he had changed on That Day.

[Flash back to “That Day”]

Tactimon walked down the path he had walked thousands of times. The path was a smooth paved room, grass covering the ground on either side. He was heading home to see his girlfriend, his beloved. He had only built up the courage to even talk to her a year ago, but they were destined for each other and today was the day, he was going to ask her to marry him. He had already picked out the ring. The metal was flawless gold Chrome Digizoid, and like their love, would never be crushed or destroyed, and the gem set on it was a brilliant emerald, that shined almost as beautifully as his beloved’s eyes.

Tactimon could always see the scene in his mind. He would turn the corner, open the fence to his beloved house, she wouldn’t be in it though, as always she would be in the back, tending to her garden. How she loved that garden. Everyday she spent hours tending to it, pruning it, watering it, feeding it, and loving it. Tactimon couldn’t imagine a more perfect garden. Rows of Lalamon lined the fences, Togemon were at the center, in the shape of a star, and Tanemon filled the gaps. The perfect garden. Tactimon smiled to himself as he fingered the velvet box that held his ring in his pocket. He would open that fence, walk around the house, seeing his beloved on her knees, covered in dirt, tending to her garden, he would rush forward, pick her up, hold her, kiss her, and then he would drop the question.

Tactimon was in such a good mood that even the dark clouds that were covering the sky couldn’t shake him from it, the sunlight getting blocked, almost turning day into night. He pushed open the fence, and tried to walk calmly around the house, but soon breaking into a run. He couldn’t wait to see his beloved! “Honey!” He called, turning the corner of the house, and stopping in his tracks.

The sight before him wasn’t at all what he had expected, his beloved wasn’t on her knees, but on the ground, her body bloody and bruised, her perfect garden had changed. Instead of Tanemon, Mushroomon, the little virus plants kicking at his beloved. Woodmon had grown in place of Lalamon, laughing as they watched, their fists already covered in his beloved’s data, their voices filled with hate. And worse of all the Togemon hadn’t grown into lillymon, his beloved favourite flower, but instead Blossomon. The large flower grinning as it reached out, taking the beaten body, not noticing Tactimon yet as it raised it to its lips, swallowing her whole. The plants had turned on his beloved, they had attacked the one who raised them, nurtured them, and loved them. Tactimon felt empty inside, his life crushed. He looked up, his eyes burning with his anger as he grabbed the sword on his back, tearing it up. The force that was released tore the plants apart; soon not even their data was left. Tactimon had destroyed even their reincarnation.

[Flash forward]

Tactimon raised his foot again, smashing the flower over and over, he wouldn’t let it hurt anyone.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 am
Kazu Matsumoto
Ehh he looks epic. I wants him twisted May the best Tamer win.
Also @Darkwing: whats the thing you've got on?

I am ninja cat with blood tail.
I'm wearing Catastrophe! 2nd Gen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 pm
The one time I don't come on I miss a contest XD  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 pm
levelknight20

Don't worry man I'm making another contest in a few days  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20

Another contest?! THAT'S GREAT! I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN!  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20

Another contest?! THAT'S GREAT! I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN!

Ya now I wish that I can be in a contest DX

I want to get more Demon Lords...

Belphemon will probably be the hardest to obtain  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out