Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm
sure Eudge. Level do NOT get selfish.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm
Hey wing i also need you to respond to the event thread.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 pm
Mika wouldn't that be spins not swings?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Sorry, but it feels good to be in control for once
(I get bullied alot...)
*Summons 3 Veemon*
Each of these guys become one of my elites ^^
(I can't believe I have 3 Veemon XD)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 pm
*thaks out graple hook out from pants and speaks in manly voice* don't worry its not my little friend, *throws graple hook at celine and climbs up* hahahaha no guillatine for me 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:02 pm
Exploder Wing
*thaks out graple hook out from pants and speaks in manly voice* don't worry its not my little friend, *throws graple hook at celine and climbs up* hahahaha no guillatine for me 4laugh

stare This thing is a guillatine https://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/guillotine.gif/99995181/guillotine.gif
Your in that hole at the bottom of it. correction that is where your neck is and it is locked there you CAN'T get out.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm
noooo im swinging it around like an idiot because i had caffiene and im hyper  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm
wel then, as the royal bodygaurd, and as an immortal, I order you all to stop fighting.

-lets go of control of his body and gathers spirit energy to become an enormous demonic spirit ghost.-

any questions?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Ah ok mika have fun*hides behind the tv for fear of mika pressing the trigger*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 pm
ohh.... i see...........HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!! gonk i dont want to die yet to still too young and pretty !!!! *Cry's like a baby*  

ThatMarkGuy

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 pm
Zadoc the 27th
wel then, as the royal bodygaurd, and as an immortal, I order you all to stop fighting.

-lets go of control of his body and gathers spirit energy to become an enormous demonic spirit ghost.-

any questions?

Yes i outrank you or am on the same rank as you so i do not think in anyway shape or form i have to obey your command do you or do you no agree? now by being a demonic spirit i might be more inclined to listen as i have more use for this body and don't need it destroyed... yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

any questions?

Yes i outrank you or am on the same rank as you so i do not think in anyway shape or form i have to obey your command do you or do you no agree? now by being a demonic spirit i might be more inclined to listen as i have more use for this body and don't need it destroyed... yet.

you out rank me? Possibly, I don't care to know what you do honestly, all I know is that I enforce the law. And the law states that there shall be no fighting. I will enforce this by whatever means I see fit. The end!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm
i outrank all u idiots. Im sister to the queen and i have a gun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Zadoc the 27th
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

any questions?

you out rank me? Possibly, I don't care to know what you do honestly, all I know is that I enforce the law. And the law states that there shall be no fighting. I will enforce this by whatever means I see fit. The end!

Fair enough
@ mika I'm not an idiot don't put me in the same group as my little brother. HE IS AN IDIOT.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
i outrank all u idiots. Im sister to the queen and i have a gun

I'm not a idiot, i'm the prince...
And I have more Digimon, more skill, more post, and I have Craniamon XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games