Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Thanksgiving! [Done] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

That may be, but as the saying goes... you can pull the black person out of the ghetto, but you can't pull the ghetto out of the black person.
User Image

To do would would require vast amounts of therapy and maybe even some more extreme treatment...

^_^ Does a Guidance Counselor count?

Only to those that desire temporary relief from a troubled path... If I've learned nothing from Cadaiver, it's that you'll only find relief if you accept who you are.
User Image  
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:52 pm
mew  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
SU Blue rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-20)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:52 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai
Darkfire Karan

rumors are rumors and nothing else : P

unfortunatly but I can hope

No offense and I most certainly mean that when I say this... *takes a deep breath*
If GW were giving out the Sovereign again, it probably would not go to normal members...

Well I might be crew soon so nyeh xp

Don't get your hopes up, and even if you did get promoted, you would probably be very low on the priority list of who gets the Sovereigns.
SU Blue

But you gave a reason for changing sides.

True...

Hey Tamake, how many people are allowed to go on total power trips in your event and try to rip the limelight away from you? It's happened in every event we've had so far. So, I think that should be addressed. Also, is it okay for people who pick a side to do neutral things as in grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching the violence?
Tamake-Sempai

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:54 pm
Tamake-Sempai

Listen, dreams are your dreams and only your dreams. Fudge is simply one of weakest, and undetermined so just ignore him.

UnHolyFudge

Enough with your arrogance, and enough with your incompetence against other members.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Forget this stupid DemiVeemon...being a little troll making us try to get all 1's.... Thinking he is all that..... Well forget you! I wasted a day on you that I can't get back.

I'm out...Imma go do something that will actually be progressive.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 2, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

That may be, but as the saying goes... you can pull the black person out of the ghetto, but you can't pull the ghetto out of the black person.
User Image

To do would would require vast amounts of therapy and maybe even some more extreme treatment...

^_^ Does a Guidance Counselor count?

Only to those that desire temporary relief from a troubled path... If I've learned nothing from Cadaiver, it's that you'll only find relief if you accept who you are.
User Image

gonk Nuuu! Sounds like therapy! Begone demon! *Throws Holy-Water at your face*  
SU Blue rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 4 Total: 19 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:56 pm
I'm sorry Fudge, but Christian is right. After all, he's been active here for months, and did not just show back up a couple days ago like you. Oh wait, I think I have that backwards. Wait, what is this about?  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm
SU Blue
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai

No offense and I most certainly mean that when I say this... *takes a deep breath*
If GW were giving out the Sovereign again, it probably would not go to normal members...

Don't get your hopes up, and even if you did get promoted, you would probably be very low on the priority list of who gets the Sovereigns.
SU Blue

True...

Hey Tamake, how many people are allowed to go on total power trips in your event and try to rip the limelight away from you? It's happened in every event we've had so far. So, I think that should be addressed. Also, is it okay for people who pick a side to do neutral things as in grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching the violence?
Tamake-Sempai

No, this event is assuming that all the dark tamers are cooperating towards world domination. and yes they can do neutral things but they can still be attacked  
Tamake-Sempai
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai

SU Blue

let me have my god damn dreams DX. stop being mean

What you call mean I call the truth, and I'm not stoping you from hoping to get them, i'm just saying you would be unlikely even if you did get promoted, because there are many other active members( both crew and regular) who have been dedicated, i mean yeah i know about real life problems, I have them as well but the point remains you just don't have enough going for you to have much of a chance to win GW's favor, if he even does decide to give out the sovereigns, granted while I would like one, I probably wouldn't get one because of many things.
Christian13000

You say I'm arrogant and have incompetence towards others, you have ALOT to learn about me.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Christian13000
Tamake-Sempai

Listen, dreams are your dreams and only your dreams. Fudge is simply one of weakest, and undetermined so just ignore him.

UnHolyFudge

Enough with your arrogance, and enough with your incompetence against other members.

*hits on the head with a rubber leek*
How about we leave the bad mouthing to other members and have a little respect. Who knows, they may decide to follow suit and be like you.
User Image  
SU Blue rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:59 pm
Darkfire Karan
Forget this stupid DemiVeemon...being a little troll making us try to get all 1's.... Thinking he is all that..... Well forget you! I wasted a day on you that I can't get back.

I'm out...Imma go do something that will actually be progressive.

Well, if you want to be progressive..Write a four page essay on J.S. Bach, and then send it to me!! Thanks! mrgreen  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
SU Blue rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 2, 3 Total: 11 (5-20)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Tamake-Sempai
SU Blue
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

SU Blue

True...

Tamake-Sempai

No, this event is assuming that all the dark tamers are cooperating towards world domination. and yes they can do neutral things but they can still be attacked

Yay! *runs to the store buy some popcorn*  
@Blue: What?

@Liger: I'm not quite sure how to respond...  

Cuevas_506

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 1, 2 Total: 7 (5-20)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
DemiVeemon  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games