Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Thanksgiving! [Done] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 4 Total: 12 (5-20)

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 pm
DemiVeemon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

That may be, but as the saying goes... you can pull the black person out of the ghetto, but you can't pull the ghetto out of the black person.
User Image

To do would would require vast amounts of therapy and maybe even some more extreme treatment...

^_^ Does a Guidance Counselor count?

Only to those that desire temporary relief from a troubled path... If I've learned nothing from Cadaiver, it's that you'll only find relief if you accept who you are.
User Image

gonk Nuuu! Sounds like therapy! Begone demon! *Throws Holy-Water at your face*

User Image
Thanks for that...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm
DemiVeemon  
ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm
DemiVeemon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 11 (5-20)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm
DemiVeemon  
ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 4, 2 Total: 11 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm
DemiVeemon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

No offense and I most certainly mean that when I say this... *takes a deep breath*
If GW were giving out the Sovereign again, it probably would not go to normal members...

Well I might be crew soon so nyeh xp

Don't get your hopes up, and even if you did get promoted, you would probably be very low on the priority list of who gets the Sovereigns.
SU Blue

But you gave a reason for changing sides.

let me have my god damn dreams DX. stop being mean

What you call mean I call the truth, and I'm not stoping you from hoping to get them, i'm just saying you would be unlikely even if you did get promoted, because there are many other active members( both crew and regular) who have been dedicated, i mean yeah i know about real life problems, I have them as well but the point remains you just don't have enough going for you to have much of a chance to win GW's favor, if he even does decide to give out the sovereigns, granted while I would like one, I probably wouldn't get one because of many things.
Christian13000

You say I'm arrogant and have incompetence towards others, you have ALOT to learn about me.

Well you horribly injured his ego about owning a sovereign. Maybe he just might get it. But simply keep negativity in the mind of it's creator.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm
So tamake I will be totaly honest, and I really just wanna know. Wha qualifies you olr anyone else to run a rp event. I haven't seen you around in a long time. Not since the first of these events, and I have seen no signs since your return that show that you are a superior roleplayer and thus have the ability to run the contest. Pummel fits in the same boat although I have on good word that while she hasn't been in dti posting and socializing that she has atleast had an inkling of the goings on in the guild. I ask because from what I can tell you don't between the two of you know who the current strong roleplayers are. You asked dstdnt to run the heroes, and though I am sureb he is good I personally untill. Days ago have never sen him roleply in dti. Like wise I have faith in you and pummel but see no proof that you know what is going on. People don't blindly follow because you want them to. Now if the three of you plan on sticking around a bit and getting to know the new characters then that is fine but I don't think full control should jnust be handed to those on hiatusb because thqat would be foolish on the tamers of dti's part. So tel me and everyone else here what has given you the right to make this event. And realize that if your answer consists only of gw said I could, that that will infact give you the right to make the contest, but will not give you the right for me or any others to follow you as leader, or even as a friend.

(Sent from my phone thus the poor quality)  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
SU Blue rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 4 Total: 10 (5-20)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm
I'm sorry guys. I don't know what came over me. I saw conflict, and immediately wanted to make it worse. You do not deserve that from me. You deserve better. I will now atone for my behavior the only way I know how. By being over-dramatic.
*commits seppuku*  
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1, 1 Total: 6 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:05 pm
crying u guys are being mean, maybe I should just cancel the event and leave the guild all together, I thought I had friends here, thats the only reason I came back  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

That may be, but as the saying goes... you can pull the black person out of the ghetto, but you can't pull the ghetto out of the black person.
User Image

To do would would require vast amounts of therapy and maybe even some more extreme treatment...

^_^ Does a Guidance Counselor count?

Only to those that desire temporary relief from a troubled path... If I've learned nothing from Cadaiver, it's that you'll only find relief if you accept who you are.
User Image

gonk Nuuu! Sounds like therapy! Begone demon! *Throws Holy-Water at your face*

User Image
Thanks for that...

XD I am going to get clubbed for splashing Holy-Water on you, aren't I?  
Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 pm
Zadok the 28th
So tamake I will be totaly honest, and I really just wanna know. Wha qualifies you olr anyone else to run a rp event. I haven't seen you around in a long time. Not since the first of these events, and I have seen no signs since your return that show that you are a superior roleplayer and thus have the ability to run the contest. Pummel fits in the same boat although I have on good word that while she hasn't been in dti posting and socializing that she has atleast had an inkling of the goings on in the guild. I ask because from what I can tell you don't between the two of you know who the current strong roleplayers are. You asked dstdnt to run the heroes, and though I am sureb he is good I personally untill. Days ago have never sen him roleply in dti. Like wise I have faith in you and pummel but see no proof that you know what is going on. People don't blindly follow because you want them to. Now if the three of you plan on sticking around a bit and getting to know the new characters then that is fine but I don't think full control should jnust be handed to those on hiatusb because thqat would be foolish on the tamers of dti's part. So tel me and everyone else here what has given you the right to make this event. And realize that if your answer consists only of gw said I could, that that will infact give you the right to make the contest, but will not give you the right for me or any others to follow you as leader, or even as a friend.

(Sent from my phone thus the poor quality)

I've run them before, thats why. if you want an RP event just ask pummel or grandy  
ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 pm
DemiVeemon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 3, 2 Total: 11 (5-20)

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:07 pm
DemiVeemon  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games