Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Thanksgiving! [Done] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 3, 3 Total: 10 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:07 pm
scream Okay! Enough with the insensitivity for each others feelings, and simply coversate about something more friendly.  
Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:08 pm
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
*sits in the corner* crying assholes  
Christian13000
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai

Well I might be crew soon so nyeh xp

Don't get your hopes up, and even if you did get promoted, you would probably be very low on the priority list of who gets the Sovereigns.
SU Blue

But you gave a reason for changing sides.

let me have my god damn dreams DX. stop being mean

What you call mean I call the truth, and I'm not stoping you from hoping to get them, i'm just saying you would be unlikely even if you did get promoted, because there are many other active members( both crew and regular) who have been dedicated, i mean yeah i know about real life problems, I have them as well but the point remains you just don't have enough going for you to have much of a chance to win GW's favor, if he even does decide to give out the sovereigns, granted while I would like one, I probably wouldn't get one because of many things.
Christian13000

You say I'm arrogant and have incompetence towards others, you have ALOT to learn about me.

Well you horribly injured his ego about owning a sovereign. Maybe he just might get it. But simply keep negativity in the mind of it's creator.

Christian... I'm going to save you from this continuing spiral that will only end in you getting more upset than needed (speaking from experience)

Drop the matter with this, please. I know that you are noble to help an injured ally, but if his dreams were broken by a few meaningless words then the fact of the matter is... that dream was not worth having in the first place.

User Image  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:10 pm
no one will even let me have my dreams, they just wanna take them and smash them on the ground then step on them, its not just you guys, its everyone in real life too, internet is my escape and I can't even escape here anymore crying  
Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 pm
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Christian13000

Don't be a Hypocrit, I'm saying what needs to be said, you think I haven't had my dreams ruined by other people, you think I haven't had my own share of bad things in life, YOU ARE SO ARROGANT. You think that just because I act like this I have nothing wrong with my life? You need to wake up and learn that life isn't always going to be the way you want it to be, you really don't know much about my life, because I don't talk about it, I don't want to talk about it, I play on the computer so much because I DON'T LIKE REALITY, I know it's there I know eventually I will have to leave my happy zone, but while I am in that zone I don't want stupidity from real world pissing me off, now that you people know why I spend so much time, I'm getting off to collect my thoughts, and when I come back I probably will be more composed but for now BYE.  
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
UnHolyFudge

Don't get your hopes up, and even if you did get promoted, you would probably be very low on the priority list of who gets the Sovereigns.

What you call mean I call the truth, and I'm not stoping you from hoping to get them, i'm just saying you would be unlikely even if you did get promoted, because there are many other active members( both crew and regular) who have been dedicated, i mean yeah i know about real life problems, I have them as well but the point remains you just don't have enough going for you to have much of a chance to win GW's favor, if he even does decide to give out the sovereigns, granted while I would like one, I probably wouldn't get one because of many things.
Christian13000

You say I'm arrogant and have incompetence towards others, you have ALOT to learn about me.

Well you horribly injured his ego about owning a sovereign. Maybe he just might get it. But simply keep negativity in the mind of it's creator.

Christian... I'm going to save you from this continuing spiral that will only end in you getting more upset than needed (speaking from experience)

Drop the matter with this, please. I know that you are noble to help an injured ally, but if his dreams were broken by a few meaningless words then the fact of the matter is... that dream was not worth having in the first place.

User Image

Then I will simply appease Tamake, and ignore any other comments. *Sits next to Tamake*  

Cuevas_506

Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-20)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai
UnHolyFudge

Christian13000

User Image
ultimatemk rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 2, 4 Total: 16 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:12 pm
DemiVeemon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:12 pm
DemiVeemon  
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 2, 4 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 pm
I should just leave and let you enjoy your dying RP World. god forbid I try to do something good for the guild... people just kick me around anyway  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 12 (5-20)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 pm
DemiVeemon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:14 pm
Christian13000
scream Okay! Enough with the insensitivity for each others feelings, and simply coversate about something more friendly.

Umm... not to sound as if I'm attacking him or anything, but... Fudgy is probably one of the most insensitive people in this guild. He not only points out your good points, but he also points out the flaws. Unfortunately, his flaw pointing tends to be of much higher quality than the other...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:14 pm
^_^ Whats up Ultimate!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games