Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

XxRocker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:16 pm
um well i am new here and i just wanted to say hello to everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:18 pm
er... Hi
im .. Lady Dusk... i like.... dots... for... some.. strange.. reason...
but anways
im glad i got invited to join this guild
this is.. my type of guild.. nice place..
ive been on gaia for a long time... i just have had a hard time with hackers.. etc..
so i tend to hop around..
and
NICE TEH METCHA YALL

Team Caffeine

Kiki Avelan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:27 pm
Hello, "Why Not".
I am Kiki Avelan, and I have been on Gaia for... maybe a year or so. I thoroughly enjoy most quizzes and I vote on polls more than anything.
There seems to always be something in my shop, so feel free to look at that.
My main hobbies consist of Japanese rock music, drawing, and writing.

I was invited to this guild, and I'm about to check it out some more.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Hello everyone. 3nodding
My name is Sammi.
I'm 17 years old and a pisces. whee
I like to mostly draw, dance, sing, and sleep. xp

Someone invited me so I though I'd check it out. xd  

AmayaTomiko

earthslave01

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:16 pm
well im new here and i am not sure how long i have been on gaia, i am 17 years old and i am a girl xd
i have 2 cats and a hermit crab biggrin
oh oh oh and i am a gemini too 4laugh
love metallica and some country, and the radio station kiss 106.1  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:14 pm
im Bryce
i like pie
umm pie
oh i.......like pie
ok pie is all i got  

Steryx

valkyn3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:49 pm
welcome to Gaia's number one cause of insomnia...my Favorite guild for it's awesomnessessseesesese......Why Not....well? *passes out in a heap from the ebil of cold medicine*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:08 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

BIG GAPING HOLE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:18 pm
hey!
I'm Rose
I'm a cheerleader and I love meeting people, so, some1 message me and I'll love you forever!
Not that I don't already.....
mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:21 pm
~Nods to the guild.~

Hello, thanks for inviting and all that jazz.

Guess I'll start with the posting.  

-=[My Name Here]=-

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:22 pm
Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:25 pm
OoO, you be the one who invited me.

A personal thanks to you then.  

-=[My Name Here]=-

Carisell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:51 am
Hello everyone on this Guild and thanks for the invite.

My friend got me hooked on gaia just a little while ago and i have been playing it ever since. I like RPG's, movies and a lot of other things.

I am female live with my bofriend and two cats that's about it i live a very boring life  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:16 am
Hello Everyone! ^_^ I'm Sadria. I'm 18 years old and obviously a female. Im single and Bisexual. No, girls, that doesn't automatically mean that I'ma hit on you. If you are not to my fancy, I will see you as either friend or foe.

I'm also a licensed Cosmetologist. I've been on gaia for four years now. Count 'em.... FOUR. Heh. I love to roleplay. It's what I do best. I've been invited to so many guilds because of my roleplaying skills.

I'm a Juggalette, for those who know what that ish. My fav bands are ICP, Twiztid, MSI, Sublime, and Marilyn Manson. My fav colors are red, black, and anything shiny. Yea, you may say that shiny ishn't a color. But oh wells. I like shiny stuff XD. My all time fav song, you people are gonna think me weird cuz of this one, is I Swear by Boys 2 Men.

My religion is Wicca. Yesh, I practice witchcraft. I do it daily too XP. I don't like labels... so please do not label meh. I can be very random at times, so please put up with meh. If you ever ask meh "What's up?", I'm always going to answer with "Hard Dicks and Helicopters". That's just how I am.

Hrmm.. what more can I tell you? *thinks* My AIM screen name is Vampress Sadria, MSN is dragonitegddss@hotmail.com, Yahoo! is dragonitegoddess0, for those that wish to get ahold of meh that way. I prefer AIM, I'm always on it. But if not, you have the other ones to get ahold of meh at. Oh! My Myspace ish http://www.myspace.com/sadria

Likes: Blood* Biting* Vampires* Hello Kitty* Dragons* Wine glasses* Darkness* Rain* Gore* Death* Being Dominated* Girls* Guys* Spiked Collars* Chains* Handcuffs* Anime* Energy Drinks* Edgar Allan Poe* Stephen King* Anne Rice* Harry Potter* Tarot Cards* Candles* Candle Wax* Witchcraft* Fire* Pain* Computers* Phones* Sporks* Kitties* White Tigers* Gay Guys* Razors* Knives* Anything Sharp* Sharpies* Video Games* Roleplaying* The Night* The Fall* Halloween* Skulls* Skeletons* Blue Eyes* Newport 100s In A Box* Friends* Family* Having A Significant Other* Cosmetology* Ramen Noodles* Orange Juice* Orange Soda* FAYGO!!!!* Open Minds* Being Literate* Literate People* Kitty Sleeping In My Lap While I Sit At The Computer* Gaia* Myspace* AIM* My Music* Writing* Drawing* Reading (Takes me away from reality for a bit)* Being Told That I'm Loved* Being Told The Truth About Anything And Everything*

Dislikes: George W. Bush* Dogs Licking Your Toes* Your Mom* You* Sadness* Crying* Star Wars* Liars* Promise Breakers* Labels* Druggies* Glasses* Lagging Computers* Frozen Computers* Being Tickled* Not Having A Special Someone* Being Yelled At* Finding My Most Favorite Cat In The Entire World Dead In My Backyard On The First ******** Day Of The New Year* Small Spaces(I'm Klausterphobic (spelling?))* Heights* Not Having Cigarettes* Not Having A Lighter For My Cigarettes* Flavored Water* Closed Minded People* Politics In General* Panic Attacks* Being Bipolar* Being Broken Up With 2 Weeks Before Our 2 Year Anniversary (Yesh, I've had it happen. Recently I might add)* Being Judged Before Being Known* Being Jealous* Being Broken Up With For A 28 Year Old With 3 Kids* Not Having A Car* Not Having A Driver's License* Telemarketers* Constantly Ringing Phones* Being Sick* Headaches* Myself*

VampressSadria

The Last of the Kings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:39 pm
I am the last of the Kings.

You may celebrate my procession.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games