Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Summer Flowers!-Art is up on last page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am
Darkfire Karan
Chaos Darkwing 559
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20
The one time I don't come on I miss a contest XD

Don't worry man I'm making another contest in a few days

Another contest?! THAT'S GREAT! I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN!

Ya now I wish that I can be in a contest DX

I want to get more Demon Lords...

Belphemon will probably be the hardest to obtain

Are you the only one who wants to make the contests? Epic Rap Battles Of History  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
Chaos Darkwing 559
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20

Are you the only one who wants to make the contests? Epic Rap Battles Of History

I'm the only one who does DX  

KiroMishima
Crew

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 am
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
Chaos Darkwing 559
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20

Maybe when Liger returns he will do some  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
Chaos Darkwing 559

Maybe when Liger returns he will do some

or Draco >_> <_<

Which he will soon  

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 am
Me? Making a Rap Contest? Buwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Never! I am all about dice rolling and roleplaying! Art contests, and sometimes strange creative games. Challenging you mentally. But I don't get rap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 am
First of all I wish I could tip Draco's post just now and secondly why are there so little people online for DTI! C'mon we as the people who love Digimon should be more active during summer, not school days!  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Me? Making a Rap Contest? Buwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Never! I am all about dice rolling and roleplaying! Art contests, and sometimes strange creative games. Challenging you mentally. But I don't get rap.

XD no thats not what I meant I meant about making a contest.

@Night But we have lives man D :

Also I won't be able to grade the rp tonight. I have guests over for a graduation party. I'm the muscle and have to move stuff and get the 8, 18 in Deep dish pizzas and stuff : P

sorry I will grade it tomorrow at midnight  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 am
OK final checks done and my RP is complete xd  

The Gamblator

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 am
Good point  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
Chaos Darkwing 559
Darkfire Karan
levelknight20

hey you know before i left i wanted to host one but do to certain restrictions >_>  

ZarAburame

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 pm
The Petal is Mightier than the Sword.

"You'll never claim this zone Tactimon!" The frail Rosemon shouted angrily at the demon general digimon. Tactimon stood in silence as a gentle breeze blew through the forest. The smell of wood from the forest became heavy. Tactimon looked at the Rosemon now on her knees form the battle that had taken place. "You'll never get away from this!" Rosemon shouted as she gagged on the air. "He will fine you!" As the words left he lips she felt a sharp pain through out he body. Her eyes dilated as she locked onto the source of the pain. Tactimon had ran his blade into the core of the frail Rosemon. "I hate nature." He whipsered into the Rosemon's ear. Just as fast as the attack came Rosemon the guardian of the forest was deleted. Tactimon grinned through his mask at the carnage he had caused in the forest. He carefully placed his sword back into the sheath wince it came. But something puzzled the warrior. Rather then the pitiful Rosemon's data dissipating it lingered. But was even more puzzling was that it was in the pattern that data took. It was as if the data was shaped as a flower. "Nature!" Tactimon shouted. The one force that is all powerful! No matter how hard I try I can't plunge you into my darkness! He thrashed his hand in the data trying to rid the forest of it. "Is that the reason you hate nature and destroyed suck a beautiful forest?" A voice yelled from deep inside the woods. "Who's there!" Tactimon shouted. "Kyo Roji!" the voice laughed as he stepped from the woods. "Kyo?" Tactimon scoffed at the green thumb tamer. Kyo was unusually cocky today. Rather than his normal spazzy OCD self he was calm and confident for the battle that was about to ensue. "you must not know who I am." Kyo said reaching into his suit pocket taking from it the vivd purple digivice which continued the Green Thumb Army with in. "I'm kinda like the sheriff In the Wood Zone." Kyo said with a grin on his face as he tapped the screen as he always did for luck in battle. "You must not be that strong then, I have never " Tactimon said becoming cross in anger. Nature was the one force he new he could not plunge into the depths of darkness. Tactimon clinched his blade and rushed this so called "sheriff" hoping to put an end to him. He took the blade from its sheath and swiped the ferocious blade at the tamer. Kyo focused his energy into his feet like how his friend Kiro had shown him. The force of prebeld him into the air safe from the attack. He landed like a leaf drifting to the ground from its tree. Kyo grinned at his new strength. "Wow all of that training with Kiro really helped me out!" He exclaimed Tactimon's rage grew. This child of nature was mocking the great general. "Your power is nothing!" Tactimon yelled. "Well,...Not yet at least." Kyo said smiling as the proud symbol of wood began to show on the digivice's screen. "S-P-I-R-I-T_E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!" Kyo shouted. Kyo's skin began to harden into wood as hard as steel his eyes lost there hazy blue color, becoming pale white. "Arbormon!" Kyo shouted he was now nature itself the spirit Arbormon. Tactimon's blood began to boil under his armor. "Hoshiwari!" His blade began glowing like the stars. Tactimon rushed his blade to the Hero of wood in hopes of destroying the cocky fool. Kyo reacted by simply crossing his arms into an X in front of his robotic face. "Wooden Providence!" he cried a dome of energy formed around his body protecting him form the powerful blade. The blades power dissipated. Kyo smiled "My turn." He snickered. He grabbed Tactimon's head. "Wooden Resadence." Kyo's Hand began glowing. The energy forced Tactimon deep in to the woods. The demon general laid in the gentle grass of the forest. The breeze picked up again. Tactimon knew he was no match for this force. Kyo walked over to Tactimon. With a wave of his arm Kyo returned to his normal form. Kyo kneeled down to Tacimon's ear and whispered in it. "Run". He turned around and walked way from the digimon. Tactimon pulled himself up "Finish me!"I Kyo kept walking the breeze picked up. "Finish me or I will find you and delete you Kyo Roji!" Kyo tunred to the pitiful digimon. "I welcome that." Kyo said as a smile crept upon his face. The wind blew even heavier. Leaves fluttered around Kyo blocking him from view. When the wind settled down Kyo was gone. "Kyo Roji!" Tactimon shouted. "I will end you!". Kyo returned to his base where his partner Kinko the Mushroomon was waiting. "Kyo!" the Mushroomon said grabbing his tamers leg. Kyo patted the digimon's head. "Hey, Kinko." He grinned. Kinko let go of Kyo's leg. "Kyo? Why did you not delete Tactimon?" Kyo sat down in one of the many plush chairs of the base. He turned to the Mushroomon. "I'm not really sure to be honest." I just have a feeling that we'll be needing him in the future." He said with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm
will I be able to get Wizardmon in this???  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 am
BloodyShinobiOokami
will I be able to get Wizardmon in this???

Probably not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am
T>T okay then.....  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 am
the only Digimon left is Tactimon which is Xwars digimom so no type etc..  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff