Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:48 pm
no, just checked today and saw them........i dont get the ending of number five is that like the last episode?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

I think it's like everyone died, except Battler.
When Beatrice appeared, she killed everyone, but Battler and soon enough, created a dimension where Battler was only alive, bringing back the killed.
This way, it made it seem as though everything was fine and all a dream that the members wanted to play to show the viewers.
When I first saw that part when everyone was alive, I thought they were just like making a movie and showed what would happen.
But when I saw Beatrice appear and everyone, but Battler died, that triggered that she probably made a different dimension.
I don't get why she met up with another witch, more like I don't remember, but that's what I think happened.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm
cant believe kanon died, but his death was way to cool. kinda predicted the mom and the other three servant though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm
For a second there I thought you guys were talking about Spiral, since the name Kanon reminded me of it. 3nodding  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kanon's death was awesome.
First to actually die with a death that showed Beatrice actually killed him, if memory serves correct.
-bangs head on the wall-

Spiral?
Kanon?
Are you talking about the anime Kanon?
Cause I saw that anime, but don't remember anything about it except that a guy came back to visit an old town he was from and he stays at his aunts house.
It was sad though!
I think I cried at the end, but I don't remember why...

//soupy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm
the way kanon told off beatric and challange her to a duel while talking about a rulete game. awesome, when he said that he gamble saying that if shannon died before he did he was a furniture no longer, priceless scene, when the knief flew out and hit him and he was the only one we actually saw get killed. brillant  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm
N, I haven't seen Kannon but i'm getting into seeing Spiral. It's sort of a detective anime thing. Don't know much about it except there are these children who everyone wants to murder. =/

The anime your talking about sounds interesting~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

It's not really that interesting.
I'm not that into it so I'm hoping for it to end soon.
But it's okay for a type of mystery story I guess.
Though you pretty much know who the murderer is right off.

I should probably re-watch Kanon and Clannad.
Clannad was amazing, including season two.
I don't remember Kanon much, but I think it's kinda like Clannad in a way.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm
Im Windspirit
N, I haven't seen Kannon but i'm getting into seeing Spiral. It's sort of a detective anime thing. Don't know much about it except there are these children who everyone wants to murder. =/

The anime your talking about sounds interesting~
your talking about detective conan and case closed. Great anime  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm
You mean the boy that shrink's back into a kid? I remember that! Saw only one time on Tonami.

I liked watching The Mythical Detective Loki; that was cute. whee  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm
Im Windspirit
You mean the boy that shrink's back into a kid? I remember that! Saw only one time on Tonami.

I liked watching The Mythical Detective Loki; that was cute. whee
i watched up to episode 524 then ccouldnt find anymore episode so i gave up on it

mythical whatsa who?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm not into solving mysteries much so I don't know what animes you are talking about, except Detective Canon, Kanon, Kannon, however that Cannon is spelled.
I'm into everything, but solving mysteries.
And bloody animes.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:49 pm
D. gray man and soul eater kicks a**, not a** much as code geass though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

You know, I told myself to finish all the animes I've started and never finished over the summer.
And for some reason, all that's left is Soul Eater.
I usually watch animes that start when they come out and I got into Soul Eater when it came out...
Like a year ago or maybe the beginning of this year.
I also told myself to finish watching a list of animes over the summer that I have already watched and really like which is why I want to re-watch them, but I've only finished three...
I just started like three days ago, only finishing three animes with 12-13 episodes.
And I planned this in April too!
I'm such a slacker.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'mma head to sleep guys.
Probably won't talk to you in the morning or afternoon since I'll be watching animes.
Later.

//soupy

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games