Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 pm
give it to yuki so then he has a digimon and kira then makes the art

ill claim the veedramon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Im thinking about giving Veedramon to either Dragwarrior or Kenshin  

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm
wait you said i get veedramon draco has a won digimon ill give you numemon for veedramon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Darkfire Karan
wait you said i get veedramon draco has a won digimon ill give you numemon for veedramon

Karan Kira JUST said that I cant get two digimon in one contest so sorry but its a no deal, I would if I could but I cant, I dont want to give away a Numemon cause people just wouldn't appreciate it  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm
Okay, I have made my decision.. I keep Z´dgarurumon and donate Veedramon to Kenshin because I know he will take good care of him and love him and use him in the RP forums, I checked some of Kenshin former posts and he´s a good rp´er, I want Veedramon to have an owner like that.
- hugs Veedramon while tears rolls down her cheeks -
Goodbye my loved one, I´ll miss you, we never really got to know each other but still... Remember me alright?
- sad music starts and Pummel walks towards the setting sun with Z´dgarurumon at her side-

The end

Sorry Karan  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:28 pm
Also I believe congratulations are in order. I am not sure how true this is but I believe Pummel is now an official artist!

Also if people don't appreciate a digimon being given to them they don't know how to manipulate this TP Shop. Sort of at least, since I just turned my ShellNumemon into a Guilmon.  

Draco_Lord

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:01 pm
Congratulations to everyone. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm
Thank you. Sorry you didn't win... but there will always be more.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Yup, this lady is an ARTIST now!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 pm
...awww....  

KiroMishima
Crew

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Yar, hooray for stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm
Pummel_musss
Okay, I have made my decision.. I keep Z´dgarurumon and donate Veedramon to Kenshin because I know he will take good care of him and love him and use him in the RP forums, I checked some of Kenshin former posts and he´s a good rp´er, I want Veedramon to have an owner like that.
- hugs Veedramon while tears rolls down her cheeks -
Goodbye my loved one, I´ll miss you, we never really got to know each other but still... Remember me alright?
- sad music starts and Pummel walks towards the setting sun with Z´dgarurumon at her side-

The end

Sorry Karan

crying Wow. That's such a nice thing to say about someone. If I was any sappier I would start falling in love. But I would never admit it even if you ripped my teeth out.

Veedramon: You just did.

Kenshin: neutral eek D'OH!!

I also claim VDramon.  

Kenshin Yuki

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm
Ah sappy stuff. Tis fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 am
Kira do you want me to do the art? I mean if your too busy with the event I might as well do the art for the winners here, it´s not a bother, really 3nodding I would be happy to help  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 am
User Image
Aint he cute? heart
A Mollusk type Digimon with a slug-like form. He likes dark and damp environments, but has little-to-no offensive powers and is also very, very stupid and mindless. It is said that Numemons arent actualy a specie but a digivolution level that rookie digimon reach if their tamers doesent like them. His special attack is the lowest of the low: he throws his own Poop at his enemies in order to protect himself

User Image
Damn you I want an Ogremon too!! xd
Since he challenges very bellicose opponents at random times in random places, he is known as the 'Digimon Hunter', and will daringly challenge those with a combat power higher than his to brawls . The bone club he wields in his right arm is a prized trophy he obtained after defeating a SkullGreymon. His special attack is "Master Fist"

User Image
Here was have one of my personal favorites, I even have one of my own!
Veedramon.
It is thought that only one Tamer has ever domesticated him. He wields some of the strongest attack powers amongst champion Digimon, and can display Ultimate-leveled powers in a pinch. He is often mistaken for a puppy for no reason, cause he´s so adorable. His name originates from the V-shaped pattern on his chest.

User Image
A pure-blooded Dragon type Digimon who is said to be the 'ancestor' of all known Dragon type Digimons. The small physique of this Rookie-leveled Digimon secretly wields unimaginable top-ranking powers and alertness. He's very fierce in nature, and shows obedience to his partner only. He has wings, but he's unable to fly.
He´s a cute little power-house digimon aint he wink

User Image
Stingmon. He has a hard exoskeleton and agility akin to other Insect type Digimon. He excels in his ability as an assassin, aiming at the enemy's weak spots from the shadows with his accurate judgment and silently attacking them with his alert and agile body, plus, he´s very loyal.

User Image
Agumon. He is reliable and ferocious, and sports a very brave nature. Although he can compete against scary enemies, as his body is still in the middle of evolving, he wields weak amounts of power. He is a typical existence of a Rookie leveled Digimon, and is a Digimon who has many confirmed subspecies.
And come on, digivolve him into Wargreymon and you´ll have one of the best digimons there is!

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff