Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Summer Flowers!-Art is up on last page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Wait a second. He wasn't lied to. He wasn't cheated. And he lost because of his own weakness. That is completely his own fault. He could have easily said "I don't like the table" or thrown dirt all over it, or even just not payed attention to the cards as much, and just stared at the table. All in all he is just a sore loser. Unlike mine. Where his vengeance is unjust because he doesn't know the true story, but since it is just from his vision I left it out.

Also what cliffhanger?

He never got the chance to object, as soon as Rosemon unveild the table she slammed her first card down, starting the game. If Tactimon had sen the table prior to the game he would've changed it, but Rosemon was sneaky. Besides, the fact that she got the reflective table in the first place shows she cheated him. She had to cheat to win. She had to decieve him (lie) to win. And th cliffhanger was that we don't know if he won the war he initiated or not, not much of one but enough to pique curiosity. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am
Quote:
He grabbed th corner of the cloth and wrenched it from the table. What it revealed was a deck of cards, equally split between himself and Rosemon. The table itself however, was made of a glimmering, utterly perfect, mirror. Tactimon paused, he could see his pitch-black armour in every wonderous detail. How the light refracted from it was astounding. In his eyes, he was tthe most beautiful Digimon anyone could ever hope to see.
"Ready to begin?"

That says different... He revealed the table himself, and she even asked if he was ready. Sure it was underhanded, but still he had time to react.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 am
I hope you don't think I am being rude. But my debating blood is sparking up, and I am going all out to argue this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am
I will win something in the next contest, considering my RP entry is 0.000000000000000000000001% good this time. crying  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am
Kazu Matsumoto

Replied, in case you are using the quotes.

And don't worry Chaos. For my contest the RP won't be able writing as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Kazu Matsumoto

Replied, in case you are using the quotes.

And don't worry Chaos. For my contest the RP won't be able writing as much.

Awesome! When are you gonna do it? Later this summer?  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 am
Probably this week. Heck if you want to remind me randomly I am fine with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 am
Yes, he saw the table. Yes, she asked him if he was ready and read to him the rules, but it was because he was dazed that he did not object. Looking upon his reflction is his ultimate weakness, as is made obvious and I'm sure is stated. His vanity was his undoing, Rosemon knew, and so did the Natur Spirits, that if they could distract him with the mirrored table then they could win. Did you see Tactimon cheating to win? No, don't think so. Rosemon did not play with honour, that is what pissed off Tactimon hence his gathering of an army over the millenia that followed. Go and watch this episode of Reaper:
Pt: 1
Pt: 2
Pt: 3
Pt: 4
And you'll understand the effect I was going for with the mirror. It distracted him, dulled his wits and lost his focus. Admittedly yes it was his own weakness that befell him, but had the table not have been put into place then that weakness would not have been exposed and he most likely would have won. The whole point of my story is that the character who is percieved to be the "good guy" had to cheat in order to win, this challenges the perceptions w have, especially when the one usually seen as the "bad guy" realises and decideds to take action upon it.

Nah I don't think you're being rude 3nodding but I was slightly caught off guard by your sudden attack on my piece sweatdrop  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am
Once again, he had time to react. He even spoke. It isn't cheating if someone says. "Here are the rules: Heads I win, Tails you lose." And then he, being so distracted by a shiny penny, says "Ok I agree." Or lying. Or anything. They agreed to them! And the table.
No lying or cheating at all.

Also... I am watching Deadman Wonderland... it is very good. So no Reaper, sorry.

Battle is all about finding your enemies weaknesses and finding them, and then exploiting them.

Don't worry! I like your piece. I just want to win... and must say mine is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Once again, he had time to react. He even spoke. It isn't cheating if someone says. "Here are the rules: Heads I win, Tails you lose." And then he, being so distracted by a shiny penny, says "Ok I agree." Or lying. Or anything. They agreed to them! And the table.
No lying or cheating at all.

Also... I am watching Deadman Wonderland... it is very good. So no Reaper, sorry.

Battle is all about finding your enemies weaknesses and finding them, and then exploiting them.

Don't worry! I like your piece. I just want to win... and must say mine is awesome.

But think about it, he's vain, vain to point where, if he were to walk past a mirror he would stop, look at himself for ten minutes then walk on. It's his ultimate weakness, something that is utterly crippling. He gos into a world of his own upon seeing his reflection, and in his eyes, the most perfect beauty made him loose his senses. It's like, "Heads I win Tails you lose" "yeah whatever lemme look at myself more" It's an over exagerrated weakness that allows for him to develop his motive for hating Nature and it's inhabitants.

Is Deadman Wonderland any good? I've been meaning to watch it for a while now. :3

Plus I really wanna win too razz He looks so cooooooool  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am
Kazu Matsumoto
But think about it, he's vain, vain to point where, if he were to walk past a mirror he would stop, look at himself for ten minutes then walk on. It's his ultimate weakness, something that is utterly crippling. He gos into a world of his own upon seeing his reflection, and in his eyes, the most perfect beauty made him loose his senses. It's like, "Heads I win Tails you lose" "yeah whatever lemme look at myself more" It's an over exagerrated weakness that allows for him to develop his motive for hating Nature and it's inhabitants.

Is Deadman Wonderland any good? I've been meaning to watch it for a while now. :3

Plus I really wanna win too razz He looks so cooooooool

Well yes. I am not disagreeing with how vain he is. I am just saying that he wasn't cheated. He lost fair and square.

Oh yes, it is awesome! Very dark! All about human weaknesses and such. But I love it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am
pfff why are you watching terrible things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2Pp--yE70
^thats where its at.  

ZarAburame

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 am
... I hate Tom and Jerry. And all those cats vs smaller animals. The cat is just trying to do a job or survive! And yet it is punished for following its nature!

And for someone evil you watch strange things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
... I hate Tom and Jerry. And all those cats vs smaller animals. The cat is just trying to do a job or survive! And yet it is punished for following its nature!

i feel really sorry for you. Tom and Jerry is the greatest thing ever. And im a kid at heart. an evil kid but still a kid. Deal with it XD  

ZarAburame

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am
ZarAburame
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

i feel really sorry for you. Tom and Jerry is the greatest thing ever. And im a kid at heart. an evil kid but still a kid. Deal with it XD

I cheer for the cat... and it pains me to see him hurt for doing something good and helpful to the world. Mice carry diseases.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff