Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Lyra Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 pm
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua
I actually meant that as in what kind of bumhouse I live in.

Nope don't know. sorry
Well my room has no windows... well it had them but they're replaced by concrete and wood.

eek O.k. thats weird who remove the windows? if you can let air in through them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua

Nope don't know. sorry
Well my room has no windows... well it had them but they're replaced by concrete and wood.

oh the windows weren't removed. The outer wall was simply rebuild without window openings. inside you still have window openings...  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lyra Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 pm
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua

Nope don't know. sorry

oh the windows weren't removed. The outer wall was simply rebuild without window openings. inside you still have window openings...

i'm not gonna say anything  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
Soul of Aqua

Nope don't know. sorry

i'm not gonna say anything
What? there is still a window frame there's just no glass and there's concrete in the way with wooden boards hammered to it to brighten up the wall.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lyra Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm
ah okay.
I thought that the original window was there but covered up with the new one so no light comes in.
Now that you mention it that way ok.

So will there be plans of fixing that problem?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:24 pm
Lyra Cloud
ah okay.
I thought that the original window was there but covered up with the new one so no light comes in.

emh... no why would we? Besides it's not sure how long we can still stay here untill it will be demolished to a parking lot. (btw also good to note that I am referring to my dad's place and that it is not my main area of residing. Mom's place is. But that's where I was.)  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
ah okay.

emh... no why would we? Besides it's not sure how long we can still stay here untill it will be demolished to a parking lot. (btw also good to note that I am referring to my dad's place and that it is not my main area of residing. Mom's place is. But that's where I was.)

Demolished dang.
Are they moving you guys so they can take and build on the place or just boot ya out?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
ah okay.

Demolished dang.
Are they moving you guys so they take the can build on the place or just boot ya out?
We (as in dad) live there "Anti-kraak" Basically by residing there we take away the opportunity of other people to take over the empty buildings. Seeing as we dutch have the nasty habit to commandeer buildings that are left for a long period of time.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Lyra Cloud
ah okay.

Demolished dang.
Are they moving you guys so they take the can build on the place or just boot ya out?
We (as in dad) live there "Anti-kraak" Basically by residing there we take away the opportunity of other people to take over the empty buildings. Seeing as we dutch have the nasty habit to commandeer buildings that are left for a long period of time.

*smacks forehead* Oh dear. Thats a really nasty habit

be back soon going to eat dinner.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm
Back  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Welcome back. It's not THAT nasty a habit. Holland is an overpopulated place. They waste space.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 pm
is the parking lot necesary?
cause sometimes they say it is and it ends up not necesary..

edit:
in tektek and i can't seem to make a female form of the uniform...  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm
I don't know much about the project nor why tektek won't allow you to. I do know I has a sad right now so.. I'll just keep a low..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Tektek: is that i'm changing the tux for something a girl could wear but keep the jacket. stopped can't seem to find anything to match

S: Construction people should stop wasting space.. and make to fit for the overpopulation.
sure more cars on the road still don't mean that their is very few people. cause yea i ca r for a fam. eerrrr. car per people is what they should be thinking, mean lots of people.  

Goddess Lia

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So... about the reminder... is a good idea or not?

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games