Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:50 am
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Pardon me but I know what rhetorical means mi lad. Since I asked it myself I should know whether or not I want an answer to it. Which I do.

Oh god, you are an idiot... I was not referring to your "Make who cry?" and yes that can be considered a rhetorical question and since i figured so I withheld an answer. I was talking what i stated earlier and and since you just proved my point in the post I am quoting, now please go sh sh sh shut the ******** up and sit in your corner, Sally.
Owen, really how can you blame me for not understanding you? You quote a sentence of me and talk about something being a rhetorical question. which apparently is not the sentence you quote. Please don't go all Jack Thompson.

Just think about the conversation and you may understand it.
Oh god. sorry know I get it, nevermind I thought it was about something previously said. I'm not fully with it at the moment, I just went to the doctor and am still a bit hazy because of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 am
I actually try my hardest to not fit in.  

shade of lightning

Owen_Deathstalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 am
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Pardon me but I know what rhetorical means mi lad. Since I asked it myself I should know whether or not I want an answer to it. Which I do.

Oh god, you are an idiot... I was not referring to your "Make who cry?" and yes that can be considered a rhetorical question and since i figured so I withheld an answer. I was talking what i stated earlier and and since you just proved my point in the post I am quoting, now please go sh sh sh shut the ******** up and sit in your corner, Sally.
Owen, really how can you blame me for not understanding you? You quote a sentence of me and talk about something being a rhetorical question. which apparently is not the sentence you quote. Please don't go all Jack Thompson.

Oh god. sorry know I get it, nevermind I thought it was about something previously said. I'm not fully with it at the moment, I just went to the doctor and am still a bit hazy because of it.

Break through! If you got it then we're good! Sorry for some of the harsh words. Get better, and I'm off to work bye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 pm
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua

Break through! If you got it then we're good! Sorry for some of the harsh words. Get better, and I'm off to work bye.

Actually Owen, even Rhetorical questions have question marks.
Anyway, it's a very pointless arguement, and I just have to say, don't start it in this thread... Especially NOT this thread.

I don't know if I quote my pictures so I will just smile.  

Jessybelldove

Owen_Deathstalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm
Jessybelldove
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua

Anyway, it's a very pointless arguement, and I just have to say, don't start it in this thread... Especially NOT this thread.

Yes you are correct... I noticed I forgot that after soul quoted me. But thats not what we were discussing. Btw... argument only has one "e" >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:32 pm
Owen_Deathstalker
Jessybelldove
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua

Yes you are correct... I noticed I forgot that after soul quoted me. But thats not what we were discussing. Btw... argument only has one "e" >.>

Misspellings like mispellings and misspelings, are so benign that they usually only serve as a criticizing point for people who cant argue arguments, and thus are switching their focus to these 'fundamental' flaws in your character.

Just kidding Owen, without all the cussing you are pretty good at arguing.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 pm
XxX[pixie]xXx
Hieis kikya
XxX[pixie]xXx
Hieis kikya
tis moi
User Image
User Image
eeek make me feel old
how old are ya?

ummm...18
Really????
ninja

yesh really very.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm
Soul of Aqua
Owen_Deathstalker
Jessybelldove
Owen_Deathstalker
Soul of Aqua

Misspellings like mispellings and misspelings, are so benign that they usually only serve as a criticizing point for people who cant argue arguments, and thus are switching their focus to these 'fundamental' flaws in your character.

Just kidding Owen, without all the cussing you are pretty good at arguing.

Meh, in the end, no matter how many times I'm corrected, I will always add an extra e smile because I make my own spellings to some words... because I'm pathetic.  

Jessybelldove

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm
That be good Milady, one should always keep their own identity.
(see I say be instead of is and Milady like they don't do much anymore.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Royal Ace of Durem
forgot I never posted pictures here, here ya go

User Image
I'm in the blue in this one
User Image

cute from what I can tell.  

Auroura-lamia

halloween_baby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 pm
Hey guys!

Before:
User Image

Afters:
User Image

User Image

User Image

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm
me
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im in the left

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."  

Shimohu

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 am
Alunage, you three don't look that much alike that you have to point out wich is you xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 am
XxX[pixie]xXx
Magumi Sohma
I have few pictures of me.

That is me and friends.

this is my friend Derek. He gots contacts. I want to steals them, even if it clashes with my hair. lol
you must have lovely friends ^_^
i'de steal those contacts razz
cute pics

Heheh, I would exchange my friends for NOTHING. They're the best. ^^ Oh, except for Julie. Julie hates me. But I have no pictures of Julie so.... haha for her! ^-^

((I chose to take most of the pics out... the post was too long.))

Soul of Aqua
Quote:
User Image

-=raspy voice=- I will hunt thou down in thine sleep and devourer ye soul.-=raspy voice=-

Not if I do so, first! WAHAHAHA!!!!

roar.  

Magumi Sohma

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 am
Too much to fear on the internets!! Ahhh I shall use The Google to flee from ye!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games