No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
The best & worst of you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me what you like & dislike about yourself?
  Yes I shall post my likes & dislikes
  I'm not telling you XP
  I like everything about myself & dislike nothing about myself
  I dislike everything about myself & like nothing about myself
View Results

Intelife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 am
i neither like nor dislike anything about myself, however, the views of others are as such(note: i am not lying, nor am i exagerating. i have personally asked several people what they think of me on several occasions, and these are simply the results):

pros:
i am passionate, i can conform to situations well, which helps with major issues like relatives dying and such, i have a tendency to be kind, generous, and sometimes empathetic to others, and i have not had much trouble in social situations. i am smart and quick to wits, though it may anger some, and am deviously good at videogames.

cons:
i can be paranoid, randomly violent, and very outspoken. when i'm stressed, i tend to automatically go into an angry fighting stance, and it's very obvious when such is so. if something bad has happened among my family or peers, i can become retracted, and will never show my emotions, causing people trouble when they try to give comfort. if i am angered by something, i become very cold towards the aggressor, and though i will hide it most of the time, when i see that person, i cannot help myself and end up glaring at them in a way to make them wince and walk away quickly. i have been described as evil to those who seem under me, though that is hardly the case most of the time, and i absolutely, positively, can NOT tolerate being flamed for my opinions. aside from that, only my parents have complained about my inability to keep my english grade up. it's my least appreciated subject. additionally, i can be over-extensive, and may sometimes seem conceited, although that is never how i wish to portray myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:31 am
I like how I can make people laugh easily, I hate how that makes people think i'm dumb. 'Cos they are! scream stressed  

Dolix Pullo

tricky_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:06 pm
What I like:

How I can empathise with people, prioritize my life and that I can balance college and a personal life all in one (though right now col is probably heavier because of all the folders razz )

I don't like:

The fact that I have no conscience about hitting people in the head while sparring while other people don't want to hurt each other, that my romances are severely lacking and that I can't tell other people what's eating me up atm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 pm
What I love about myself:
-I'm such a nerd. ^ ^ Fantasy scenarios run through my head all day, unless I'm playing or reading though one. =D
-I'm pretty damn smart. 3 AP classes this year, whewt!
-I'm a good judge of character. I know when some b*****d is just trying to screw people over.
What I hate about myself:
-I'm very shy. Its hard for me to open up to people at all, let alone all the way in.
-I nearly never lie, but I just figure ways to not say anything if I'm uncomfortable.
-I often move to fast or are unsure of my romantic relationships.
-I use the internet as a way to express myself, but its ofter hard for me to do the same in real life. Like right now. xP  

ShiningCrobat

Deathlord89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Dislikes (this will be long): my dissability to tell when i'm anoying, when i can tell i'm anoying i cant stop, my acne, my weight (i'm 12and i way 70-80lbs), i can't talk to the girl i like (plz pm advice), my emotions(anger bottles up and explodes on people, my cronic athsma pains, my smile, my life(i know i put this on my likes but i hate it sometimes).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:13 pm
likes: my mind and mental power, my vocabulary, my ethics, my ability to be happy.

dislikes: my shattered mind, my hypocrisies, my procrastination, my despair.

This post may seem dark but I'm actually a pretty mellow person irl  

Dr.Speth

Superficial JK_ILY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:18 am
What I like about me...is most likely how my attitude towards Society and the general population

What I dislike about myself, well there are a tons of things that I highly dislike about myself. Low self-confidence though I hide it well, that I'm not artistic enough or smart enough, I'm easily distracted, easily annoyed, server paranoid (yeah, I was actually diagnosed that..) Nothing to extreme or abnormal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:29 am
What I like about myself:
I am very booksmart, I am a good friend, I am loved by Mother Sekhmet and all of the Netjeru, I have a strong love of wildlife, I am quite religiously tolerant, I can learn things quickly after doing them a few times, I help other people out

What I dislike about myself:
I'm addicted to video games, I procrastinate, I'm not that good with finances, my acne, I trust too easily and am taken advantage of it (as far as relationships go anyways. I'm very wise to scam artists), I can never decide what it is I really want to do with my life (Video Game designer, wildlife expert, work at a rescue shelter or start a monestary for religious tolerance), I lose things easily (and when I lose things that are important, I fly off the handle)  

King Robert Silvermyst

The Ripper Queen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:28 pm
My love of intellectual conversations.

Dislikes:
My temper.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:51 pm
I like: My eyes and hair, my loving, mature and responsible personality, my creativity and spiritual beliefs/morals, my emotional intelligence, my musical talent, my openess to others and the unknown

Dislike: My dependencies on other people, my insecurities, worrying in general, my shyness, and hardships with dealing with emotional stress.

Spooky Ames

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:46 pm
What I like: My ability to be rational and get things done, no matter the situation. I am generally calm and straight forward. My (recently found) ability to invent new solutions to problems when previous solutions either no longer work or do not make sense (to me). My ability to handle interpersonal miscommunications. I'm a natural leader.

What I dislike: I have a tendency to enforce a "my way or the highway" pattern of thought. When getting people who are unhappy with each other to "play nice" I generally have to do a bit of hurting (i.e., causing hurt) myself in order to get them to talk things out. I am occasionally an emotionally manipulative person.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:27 am
At my best, I am an excellent problem solver.
At my worst, I am a complete coward.  

Kachan36

fairywaif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:48 am
Like: I'm smart, creative, cheerful, I have a sense of humor, caring, interested, I listen to NPR and read.

Dislike: my temper (slow but fierce), my irrationality, my lack of thinking, my over talkitiveness, my over niceness, I procrastinate, I lose things, I'm scattered, (yes, I'm ADD, how could you tell?) I'm loud, I can be critical.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:23 pm
likes: my caring nature, my ability to adapt to my atmosphere (EX: in a hyperactive atmosphere i enter calm mode; in emo atmosphere i enter cherry caring mode), my ability to find the good in everyone, my tolerance level, my mad crazy puzzle skills xd , my eyes, my artistic talent, my writing talent, my patience, my thick wavy hair, my ultra extreme over active imagination domokun , my sharp sense of smell, my becoming a vegetarian, my strong leadership/confidence
dislikes: my zits (GO AWAY #^@$!*!!!), my terrible eyesight, my forgiving nature (no good dead goes unpunished), my terrible spelling, my tendency to say the opposite of what my brain tells me (EX: thought:he works really hard i should complement him; actual words: Why are you so fat?), my tendency to act like a three year old, my tendency to repeat things to the same people repeatedly, my inability to plan anything, my always loosing heart halfway through anything, my inability to find nice boys (dont even think about that as a signal that i even want a boyfriend its just that i am surrounded by girls 24/7 and when i was lil i had lots of friends that were boys, most however moved away and i would like someone different to talk to, no offense to my friends but really)  

DragonHachling

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm
i'm very creative, have a unique way to solve things, have a talent for picking games up quickly without instruction, and i am really smart

dislikes:
Can't keep my mind on one thing for a long time, can't draw, being right about bad things  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff