??
  good
  bad
  GOLD!
View Results

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:54 pm
ur parents allowed you so y the heck not? u love him soo much the same for him ^^

but isnt there a little difference in ur life from all the others? you wouldnt get all the "life lessons" stuff?

i still think ... that ... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:34 am
evil WHY? eek  

Nuclear Plant

afflietta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:52 pm
I dunno, I'd say it's a tough call.

I mean okay maybe you two both know you love each other and will forever and forever, but that's under your guys' currect circumstances. When you both go off to college, or when you move in together, or start paying bills together, you might start noticing that maybe you're not getting along as well or something.

I'm not saying 'the real world' will screw up your guys' relationship, but there's a lot more as you get older that you have to add into a relationship, that you don't deal with at age 16, and so don't know how each other will react to it.

Can I ask how long you guys have been together (sorry if it's already been asked)?

Pip.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 pm
2years^^ married 1  

JaceyJulep

Pure-hearted Conversationalist

General Overall Deception

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:21 pm
Dukes vampiress
hello there my name is nev and i just got married to a wonderful guy but hte catch is we are only 16. we went through paper work parents signatures and all the laws... i love him very very much, i mean i knew we would be in love for ever and he was the one but i was wondering good idea or a bad idea
Horrendus idea.... You guys are only 16, and if I am right a marriage between 16yo kids is not valid unless your parents sign... so, asuming your parents arent idiots(no offense) your marriage is not valid.... and seriously girl, bad bad bad idea....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:24 am
Hmm,are you guys ready to take responisibility together? Are you prepared to overlook his faults and his imperfections? Can you see a future with him?
If you answered yes to these questions,then you guys are very lucky.I hope you have a great life together!
But not to offend anyone who has given any advice,but I think you shouldn't listen to any of us,you should follow your heart.
If you truly feel you love him and want to be with him,then you should.Never let anyone tell you about your relationship and how to control it,Love was meant for two people,not the whole world.Your heart is the smartest in this matter,it knows what you should do.I'm not sure if your religous or not,but if you are,I think God wouldn't have let you get married if you weren't supposed to learn something from this experience.
God wouldn't have let your parents accept this.
But always follow your heart and accept him and his opinions! 3nodding  

Sprockette

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:46 pm
wow sorry but that was a really bad idea getting married at 16 you should have really thought about what you were gonna doooo.......sorry just saying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm
Dukes vampiress
thank you all again i just really am in love and i can't think of not having him in my life

Well, I don't want to be to descerning about this but your brain is changing over and over untill your 18-21 and all my friends between 16 and 18 changed so completely that I probobly wouldn't have been friends with them untill I was the age i am so that just shows that I have changed too. You both will change quite considerably from now untill you are 21 and being completely bound with somebody might hinder that and bend it in other directions that might not be good for the relationship. Also let me tell you a little story: My ex-gf when we were going out was completely hung up on me and she wrote all these storys about us growing old and things. next year we both realized we had changed so completely and our feelings for eachother completely were gone. I just don't want that to happen to you I would have waited untill you stopped changing so you knew who you would be before getting married with somebody and knew how they would be and act etc.. consistantly so I am sorry but I don't Believe this will last; However Please do prove me wrong!  

The Golden Pheonix

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:26 pm
i must admit i think its weird that you would get married so young, you should really enjoy your life, but really love is love, i shouldn't yell at you for being married so young, i wouldnt blame you if you started having second thoughts, but you can't stop your heart when its love right? so i wish you the best and hope you two have a happy life together.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:08 am
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Kinda young though. But it is kinda good because you can learn things together and maybe if you are there to look out for each other you wont make some of the mistakes that 16 year olds make. Hope you have a long happy life together!  

Chibi Samurai12

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:47 pm
Bad idea hun, baaaad idea. You should have waited, because really, here are hundreds of teen mothers who became pregnant when they were in 'serious' relationships. You could have waited, and tested your love until you guys were 18 at least. But you're married now, good luck with al your kids... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:13 pm
Dukes vampiress
hello there my name is nev and i just got married to a wonderful guy but hte catch is we are only 16. we went through paper work parents signatures and all the laws... i love him very very much, i mean i knew we would be in love for ever and he was the one but i was wondering good idea or a bad idea

of course I think it's a bad idea too.. but what I'm curious to know is.. why? what made you jump the gun and get married? did you get pregnant or something? I ask this because I wouldnt be able to understand it otherwise. I mean, what's the rush? your childhood will be over before you know it, you should spend it exploring with only you to worry about. these things help you grow into the person you will become as an adult. you need not tie yourself down to one person so young. and if you still loved eachother just as much in 10 years as you do now, then you could still get married then.. when your emotional development is pretty much complete, and you know yourself. you might think you know yourself now, but all teenagers think they know these things. but just wait, eventually you'll realize the truth of these words.  

Calypsophia

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 pm
Star_of_the_future
i must admit i think its weird that you would get married so young, you should really enjoy your life, but really love is love, i shouldn't yell at you for being married so young, i wouldnt blame you if you started having second thoughts, but you can't stop your heart when its love right? so i wish you the best and hope you two have a happy life together.

yeah, but just because you love someone doesnt make marriage necessary.... it's stupid to follow your heart and ignore your head. love will be there marriage or no. now is the time to enjoy the freedom of childhood, too commonly taken for granted. someday, these kids will be adults and will look back at all the years that have gone by and say "where did my childhood go? was that another lifetime altogether?" 'cause that's what it feels like, and there's no way to go back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Is that even legal?!

Nothing2Hide

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:59 pm
im 16 and my momo said she loved alot of boys but when you see someone your heart pounds ur palms sweat and they love u back im waiting till college to get amrried and the rock would be small...and no oneymoon i bet hahaa...iding im not mean but good luck just i hope he is ur soul mate but its alittle late now! lol  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff