Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Avatar the Last Airbender Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze no Ato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm
imaprettyrainbow
I love it n.n

The third season starts September 21st

Third season's already started. They played several episodes months ago, but due to the writer's strike haven't aired any more. Canada got about 3 more episodes than the US did. The rest of season three will resume on Monday July 14th, and the box set for the third season comes out in September.

And Iroh wasn't honoring a soldier named Mako; he was honoring his son, Lu Ten, who died in the 600 day-long siege against Ba Sing Se. The "In Honor of Mako" seen at the end of Iroh's part of the season two episode "Tales of Ba Sing Se" was like they did at the end of the CG-animated TMNT movie which said "In Loving Memory of Mako", as Makoto Iwamatsu had voiced Splinter. He was a great actor/voice actor and is missed by many.

Greg Baldwin actually did a little voice-over of Iroh in the episode of "Tales of Ba Sing Se", if you really pay attention you can notice the difference when he scolds the children for breaking the window when playing a game similar to soccer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm
I <3333333 AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!

They leaked the episodes for the first part of the Third Season. You can get them at AvatarChapters.Com, and there are also other places.

But I didn't know that Uncle Iroh's voice actor left! That's so sad. His voice was so perfect. I'll miss him!

But yah, I personally loved Aang with hair!

Nikky_the_fabulous

Kaze no Ato

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:11 pm
Nikky_the_fabulous

They leaked the episodes for the first part of the Third Season. You can get them at AvatarChapters.Com, and there are also other places.

But I didn't know that Uncle Iroh's voice actor left! That's so sad. His voice was so perfect. I'll miss him!

Makoto Iwamatsu died. Esophagus cancer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Kaze no Ato
Nikky_the_fabulous

Makoto Iwamatsu died. Esophagus cancer.

*gasp*

Oh my gosh! D;> SO SAD!!!!

Nikky_the_fabulous

Loves True Nature

Agile Survivor

3,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm
I like the show a lot but haven't seen it in..... a LONG time. I miss it. Maybe I'll start watching it again. Probably.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:57 pm
I love Avatar, and I thought it was so cool when Ty Lee betrayed Azula and helped Mai!! And my fav avatar character/companion is Toph. Then Mai and Ty Lee, probably. ^^

I had NO IDEA that Iroh's voice actor died. That is so sad and depressing....... My sister doesn't know about that yet.....I'll have to tell her when she gets back, because Iroh is cool and wise. 3nodding  

SagaMoon

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 pm
iFaith-Chan
I watch it online like a lot of animes. I'm up to like episode 15. July is when they pick back up book three.

Really, I can't wait! My brother is driving me crazy (he's a devoted fan, owns all the seasons, can quote stuff from them just like I can with Harry Potter,...) and he won't stop bugging me about them... I like it too but not as much as my brother... I liked the twist at the end of what's already done of book 3. It was so great when Mai and Tylee stood up to her like that. Do you think they'll end up joining Aang and his rag-tag team?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 am
I hope Ty Lee does. XD I'm not a huge Mai fan, but oh well.

I can't wait to see the episode where Zuko and Katara hug. XD Having watched the trailer, that hug just looks too adorable for words. I'm glad to see she's accepted him. o.o;; It has to happen in episode 16, because they're all buddy-buddy in episode 17 when they go to that play put on by the Ember Isle players or whoever they are. I've seen through "The Boiling Rock Part II", and that was episode 15.

Sadly, the realist in me knows that was only a friendship hug. But the Zutarian in me thinks it's cute nonetheless.

Kaze no Ato

slp101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 pm
New episodes of it is suppose to start Monday @ 7:00pm central time on nick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm
I can't wait to see the new episodes!! mrgreen
I have been waiting forever for new episodes to come out! I still can't believe that the voice of Uncle Iroh died. crying He will be deeply missed.  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Reika`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 pm
That show's okay. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:39 pm
What do you think of the new episodes so far?

Todays episode is suppose to be 1hr long special.  

slp101

Kaze no Ato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm
I can't wait for today's episode "Southern Raiders", it'll be the first new episode that I haven't seen already. So sad that Saturday marks the end of an amazing show. It looks like it's going to be totally epic. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:22 pm
i love it and when the comet comes and the series is over im gonna be soooo sad crying  

xXhal-stormXx

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100

slp101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Yeah I would like to have the complete series on DVD.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games