Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chipmint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:36 am
Maybe you have a eating dissorder  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:19 pm
All I can say is that if you eat food, and you puke it back up or it doesn't go out of your system all that great, you might want to check into getting tested for Celiac, which is a disease where you are allergic to wheat. One of my friends has it, so it might be something you want to think about getting done.

PikaChelle

Goth_chi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:22 pm
the firt thing i thought of was "is she possible pregnant?" because that can always leave those side effects.
but i knowhere you're comming from with food taseting/smelling funny and you just don't want it because of it, sometimes. But the thing is you NEED to eat. Try eatting a little bit of something and something else... It may be your body telling you "this is too sweet" or "this has too much salt" or something like that.

Even if you feel ill afterward you need to try and eat something every day atleast 3 times because you're young, growing, and by now you've probably started your period (*yes its embarrasing to talk about but...) Keeping all those in mind those things need nutrients to occure and they use up nutrients you have in your body (your period especially... you need to make sure you're getting vitamines and good stuff to eat because of it) If you don't get something to eat you could have issues with you blood sugar, heart, health, your mind can be affected, your bones!

If your getting as much exercise as you describe then all the more reason. your body is useing up stored 'goodness' when you do that and if you don't have what it needs you'll get exasted sooner than normal, and feel weaker.

if you normally eat junk foods or'healthy' foods (aka what americans like to think is healthy... aka veggies from a can, pre processed foods, then try things like a couple of grapes, an apple you've cut up, or carrot sticks with peanut butter, a salad from a bag with lite dressing (not salad from McDonalds) and see how that goes over with your body. Maybe (as i said earlier) your body is saying it needs better things and not the pre processed things you've been eating.

If you do go to someone to be evaluated tho, and you feel this way let the DR. know that you don't feel as though it's an eating disorder, that you WANT to eat but your body seems to not want you to. Explain your reaction to the smells of food, etc. Make sure to give all the details. I'm not sure what your case is bue sometimes if you think "fat thoughts" (i've done this on occasion, so it's not that strange.) you can accidentally convince your body to react poorly to foods.

I hope this jumble i've tust written can be of some use to you ^.^ Pleas let us know how it goes  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff