Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Excel Saga! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:24 pm
"Lord Ilpalazzo's humble servant Excel Excel will happily slaughter ALL of his fiendish foes! WOHOO! OBLITERATE THEM ALL! Yes, I shall blindly obey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:53 pm
"Awe, it's so cute! *slash* Good thing I hate cute." twisted rofl  

Yasuchika-chan

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:22 pm
"Obliterate! Exterminate! Lord Illpalazzo told me soooooo! And you should die, manga artist, die! And order a homicidal go!" (I had a hard time understanding what Excel said, so it's not 100% accurate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:51 pm
Whee!  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:30 pm
I lost more brain cells on this God forsaken anime then a man on crack for five years.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Bokken_Sword
I lost more brain cells on this God forsaken anime then a man on crack for five years.

Speak for yourself. I lost the remaining portion of my sanity and self-control to say and do stupid crap.  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Xnalga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:51 am
Bokken_Sword
Thats because its SOOO much better than crack!

I LUV the B-rated movie episode! and the afro song! And the love episode. sweatdrop I love that anime period.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Xnalga
Bokken_Sword
Thats because its SOOO much better than crack!

I LUV the B-rated movie episode! and the afro song! And the love episode. sweatdrop I love that anime period.

eek There's an afro song? question rofl rofl rofl rofl  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeinzuKun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:01 am
whar's the story about? kinda interesting...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm
ZeinzuKun
whar's the story about? kinda interesting...

Well, it's pretty random and only BARELY sticks to the plot, but here we go (I got this from Wikipedia):
Both the manga and the anime follow the trials and tribulations of Across, a self-styled “secret ideological organization,” in its quest to conquer the world and rid it of corruption. Its leader, Lord Ilpalazzo, plans to begin with just one city: Fukuoka, Fukuoka, in the manga and "F City, F Prefecture" in the anime. He justifies this strategy by saying that conquering one city allows leeway for setbacks, and that the people of the world would not be ready for immediate unification. Defending the city are Dr. Kabapu and his Department of City Security, also known as the Municipal Force Daitenzin, a masked fighting force. While the manga and anime both principally revolve around this conflict, each medium features unique subplots. The manga are tightly tied to the main plot and explore the origins and natures of several main characters, especially Kabapu and Ilpalazzo. In contrast, the anime adds a side story mostly independent of the main plot, focusing on the ghost of Pedro (an immigrant construction worker), Nabeshin (the director's alter ego), and That Man, a villain introduced in later episodes.  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:32 pm
I gots teh whole boxed set!  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games