Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 pm
Winter_Equinox
Oh,I am so sorry crying

u and me both sad ...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Everything is going to be alright! At least you're still friends with him (at least to my understanding) and that's a good thing...everything is going to work out for the best.  

Sprockette

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 pm
Sotur, I sent you my response in PM already, so instead of repeating myself I'm just gonna give you a big ol' hug here. *****HUG***** heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 pm
thank u so very, very much, calypsophia.

winter: yes, we ended in good terms. in fact, i sent him a message tellin him what i summarized here already [that a fair distance might be for the best] and he understood completely. he said he was ok with it, and that he'd give me my time to "fall out of love" and get over him. sigh...it makes me realize all the more why i love him...well, one of the reasons anyway. but...yeah, gotta study so....i'll say more later...or tomorrow...bye!  

Sotur

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:10 pm
BUt at least he told you the truth and explained, unlike some guys who just break up with you and disappear from your life. He's a good guy for sure. Sotur, it'll definitely take you longer to accept it, but you'll eventually get over it and glad- not that he broke up with you of course! But that he came into your life and gave you something that you will cherished for ever.

I don't know if anything i said above helped, but that's how i saw it, when the most important person in my life left me, of course I blamed and hated him in the beginning, but it's been 5 years now. I hated him for 2 years...and then realize that I didn't really hate him, he just gave me something I that i never had before.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff