Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
singles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythwen

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 pm
Comet Shower
Single
Because i just havnt found Mr. Right (perhaps mizzes) yet ><

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:40 pm
Tghe Unborn
who here is single?
also explain why your single?

as for me i live in a city were 90% of the girls are degrating themselves to drugs and prostitution

I am single because as someone said all guys want is sex. i did fall inlove with one guy but he didnt feel the same way as i did>.<(we are still friends though) and ive never been kissed because i dont want to kiss someone in a random truth or dare game(i had a chance there) i want my first kiss to be special. i want it to be someone that loves and cares for me. not someone that is going to leave five minutes later and kiss someone else the same way.  

Anabethe

aaazzz7252gdhusiuej

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:09 am
I am newly single because all of the girls I seem to attract have family issues and I become more of a protector than a boyfriend....I AM ONLY 21!! Its too much pressure.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:35 am
Single...
Coz I don't understand it...
I've gone out with people but... I just don't get it....  

kyoshiro2

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:47 pm
I'm single because I'm faithful to my best friend as if we were dating. We aren't because we're afraid to ruin our friendship.. I don't want to be with anyone but him.. Even if he has a girlfriend. I guess it's stupid that I choose to be this way.. But I really love him.. More than anything.
Even if I didn't know him, I'm a very shy person, and probably wouldn't date anyway.. I've never been with anyone.
I'm quite a pathetic excuse for a human being..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 am
well, Ive always been single for the simple reason that, unlike most teenaged guys, girls dating and sex were really never all that important to me. I never really believed in love, and didnt see the point in any of that crap...

Now, or course, I have actually found my match, but she is currently living about 50 miles away for now, until she can get her license.

so I am currently single because I am waiting for my girl to return.  

azrael the reaper_95210

Mara the Ice Princess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 am
When I am single i think its cause i look 2 hard. And because most of the guys here just want in ut pants! Its annoying so y bother looking?That and who wants a guy that if he dont get wat he wants cheats in order 2 get it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:14 pm
I am single because I am gay and I live in a town where being openly homosexual is more dangerous than bungee jumping, i.e. you have higher chance of getting your bones/teeth broken.  

Symbolism of number One

Half_Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:45 pm
I'm single as of two months ago when i found out that my gilfreind was going out with another guy and had been since two weeks after she had hooked up with me... I don't want to open myself to another relationship; not worth it to get hut like that again, but on the brighter side i did beat the sh$t out of the guy that she was seeing, I asked him if he had known that she was seeing me, he said yes...In the end it didn't really make me feel better but he did deserve it. Any ways i thought that it would be possible to find a girl that i could trust and learned that it isn't the hard way, no more serious relationships for me!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:08 pm
Ummm....I'm single, have been forever, literally. Never gone out with anyone. People tell me that it's because I come off as not interested and apparently I'm a b***h mrgreen . Most of the time I'm not, but I can't stand a guy that has no common sense or depends on everyone for everything in life. I'm a very independent person, but at the same time I'm very shy and overly protective of myself. I don't want to get hurt so I basically close my heart up to any possibilities. The one guy that did officially ask me out just wanted me to come over and get completely wasted with him and I'm not into talking or hanging out with a zombie. Don't get me wrong, I like to have a good time and whatever, but I'm not going to do it with just one person and try to get to know each other at the same time, talking like that doesn't really work with me being drunk. ^^

I personally think that I'm single because I'm honestly not much too look at, and I know it. That, and I don't really talk to people I like. I freeze up if they even look at me and I panic. I couldn't talk to them even if I wanted to. I'll eventually find someone though, I hope. I do like someone right now, but I'm not entirely sure he knows that I exist sweatdrop .

dark_raez

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 pm
ok, umm...i think the reason i'm single is because i liked a guy, and he knew it, and he liked me back...and then two years later he said he never liked me, he just didn't want to hurt my feelings....and that was in 5th/7th grade redface
and then i went out with someone and it was first for both of us, so it was awkward, but i loved him, and then he didn't like me anymore
so a)i have low self esteem with guys, and b)i still like the guy that broke up with me 4 1/2 months ago

sorry...kinda long xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 am
I'm single but ofcourse I'm only 14. I'm not trying hard to get a man either. I'm not active in social life, more the quite person who comes to the parties for the food and stays towards the corner. Spotlight was never ever for me.  

Sound out the Words

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 am
I'm single because my ex-fiance (I won't tell you my age) couldn't stand us being apart for four years. My parents are very strict and won't let me have a boyfriend (saw how well that worked out xp ) and thus won't let me go out and date anyone (like to the movies, I've never been to the movies sadly to say) and he's the type of person that NEEDS to see who he's with.
We were alright for five and a half months until that obstacle came. So he broke it off. So now I'm self conscious, single, and have ridiculous guidelines to dating guys while he's off dating girls as he pleases. What bothers me more is that I still have the engagement ring and he wants me to keep it.
Bottom line is I'm single and probably will be for a LONG time. I'm a bit more outgoing but I'm still overall shy. What I'm looking for in a relationship is COMMITMENT which you can now see why I consider that about the number one thing I'm looking for in my partner...sorry for my rambling...  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff