Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
One day without repercautions what will you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:55 pm
well apparentlly you would just bump all day but i would do everything legal and illegal or to put in lamense terms..i'd do what i want,when i want,and whoever i damn want  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 pm
I couldn't say with certainty... but I'll tell you I've got a list five miles long of people I have deemed to stupid to reproduce.... I imagine there would be a great deal of neutering going on.... And I think I like to have some extra cash on hand if the time permited, somewhere around the amount that buys people a private island in some secluded part of the world with enough left over to live very comfortably the rest of my days... mmmmyup, that sounds pretty nice to me.  

unrequietedCat

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:15 pm
Hikky-kun
go on a killing spree ^^

We could have a tournament who gets the higher bodycount at the end!

To come back to what I would do:
Get a tank and recreate my hometowns cityscape...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:16 am
Rob a bank and go on a shopping spree  

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Task Accomplished 100

BluePod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:26 am
Well let's just say I can't in detail due to the laws of Gaia say what I'd do with one day of no reprecutions.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:33 pm

Yeah, but other people would still see the evidence of what you did.

I really can't think of anything except stealing my parents' credit cards. Gall, how boring am I? xd I don't know...I would probably also use the chance to get a little exploratory... ninja

chicory-dock

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:39 pm
I wouldn't do anything illegal. I'm bound very strongly by the laws. It's just a part of my personality, I guess. I'm more of a servant than a leader when I don't have power. I would probably tell someone I love them, be extremely verbal about my ideas, tell everyone what I think of them, and meditate alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:51 am
Slap a few people, tell my mom about my boyfriend who i have been keeping secret...that's all!  

Your Random Lover

Malapropos Machination

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:49 am
I'd only really want to do it without repercussions if one other person remembered. If my boyfriend Jacob remembered what happened I'd sneak onto a plane and go spend the entire day with him..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:06 pm
hmm... since I harbor no hatred for anyone, I dont think I'd do anything. I might dislike a few people, but I couldnt do them any great mischief or evil because even if they didnt remember, I would.. so in that sense there would still be repercussions for me.. the feeling of guilt that I'd have to live with for the rest of my life.  

Calypsophia

unrequietedCat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:25 pm
Calypsophia
hmm... since I harbor no hatred for anyone, I dont think I'd do anything. I might dislike a few people, but I couldnt do them any great mischief or evil because even if they didnt remember, I would.. so in that sense there would still be repercussions for me.. the feeling of guilt that I'd have to live with for the rest of my life.
You are a much better person than I am! I aspire to be more like that, but my more violent urges tend to kick my butt most days! But, at least I'd make great horror flicks (or at least gory ones)! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:29 pm
All suck excpet 3, if you could do what ya'lls want, I bet most of you guys would rob the Wal-Mart Sporting goods section, and have a little fun on the way out, as well as a crowded area, I would, as well as pillaging a few hundred places.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:26 am
unrequietedCat
Calypsophia
You are a much better person than I am! I aspire to be more like that, but my more violent urges tend to kick my butt most days! But, at least I'd make great horror flicks (or at least gory ones)! xd

I cant seem to hold onto my hate when I feel it. which I think is a good thing. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:28 am
Tokeyo Beat
All suck excpet 3, if you could do what ya'lls want, I bet most of you guys would rob the Wal-Mart Sporting goods section, and have a little fun on the way out, as well as a crowded area, I would, as well as pillaging a few hundred places.

I dont steal. not even from wal-mart (corporate evil incarnate).  

Calypsophia

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:53 am
BluePod
Well let's just say I can't in detail due to the laws of Gaia say what I'd do with one day of no reprecutions.
that's messed up.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces