No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Just a Question... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold with out even posting... Sweet...
  ^^
View Results

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:46 am
So you're just a negative thinker then... I'm not trying to offend you... It's just the way I see it... I see it alot... People who remeber the bad things more than the good because it hurts more... If the good things only happen every so often you should try and make sure you remember them... try writing then down or something... And then every so often take a look at them.... And the bad things... Write them down as well and when you have a good collection destory them... Burn them or something... and just think there is no point in remembering them....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:00 pm
dvn:
It sounds to me that you have some built-up anger. It seems you're afraid to release it so it turns into sadness. I find that art, music, or writing helps release emotions. Also, you have to accept your medical issues. You've got to learn how to live with them. Furthermore, remember that a true friend will never abandon you. There's a difference between a friend and someone who just wants someone else to be with.  

Guardian1239

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:34 pm
what i've found usually helps my mood is listening to music. like, i'll find a song that matches my mood, even if i dont like it. then i'll listen to it. again. and again. and again untill i get bored of that song. then somehow, i want more up beat songs... usually within a 15 minute i listen to songs between "crawling" by linkin park, to "bubbly" by colbie caillat. so that usually works... not sure why though... > neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am
If it works then theres no need to change it really... Just try not to let it get out of hand...  

kyoshiro2

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm
ok, why did this turn to me as the focal point? i mean sure its good to get this kind of thing off my chest, but isnt what this sort of thing is for: answering peoples questions? i dont understand...? oh well. thanks for your guys' help!

~love heart
-dvn  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:22 am
Umm... Maybe because I had nothing to say... And you seemed to have a problem... Yay for helps.... ^^  

kyoshiro2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces