Loved and Loveless Need help badly!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 pm
red_ember14
Another week another meeting. We are currently back to our "Big bro and lil sis" status. Last night was the first Youth Goup meeting that my boy friend(who I am currently planning to break up with this weekend, hopefully if I get the chance) and it was weird. We touched alot, which is really new. And we were closer then ever. We stood in the hall outside th gym and listened to Ipod, standing really close to each other. We sang out lots of the songs, we have alot of similar tastes. And when we got home and both got online to talk he was acting really weird.. I've talked to my friends about this and a few of us think that he just doesn't want to date a middle schooler, though I'll be in high school next year. I want other peoples opions, please.

what does it matter if you were planning to break up with him anyway? this should make it easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:53 pm
Breaking up with my bf is probally going to be one of my best choices.. My bf takes away my time to hang out with my friend, and I realized that last night. My bf is way to immature for me, which is one of the main reasons why I'm breaking up with him other then the reason that I like my friend...  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

shani26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:32 pm
When you close a door another door open. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:58 pm
Well I actually found the courage to talk to him tonight. we talked alittle and I just don't think we'll ever be together.. Maybe next year when I'm in High School I'll try again.. Maybe our relationship will be stronger.. but i guess it all depends on if I have a boyfriend and if I still like him.. I'm still planning to break up with my bf.. And I probally will not be updating this form anymore.. Tonight I felt like my friend took my heart and shattered it with a hammer.. And it hurts to talk about it.. Well see ya around the guild ppls..  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 am
i wouldnt say tat u r cheating on him but u need 2 explore ur feelings. r u at any chance afriad of commitment?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:57 pm
(only read first post)
I'd say that you should tell your Boy Friend about how you feel. While it may be awkward and hard and feel like you've just confessed to cheating on him it'll help. Maybe he'll be able to help you. Your friend is your firend and the futre is the futre. What'll be will be. Your friend has shown that he doesn't (as far as I can guess) see you in a romantic light then let it be.  

BluePod

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces