Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
my so called "BFF" and me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:58 pm
It is not true that guidence counclers don't do good job, you just have to know who to go to. I visit lots of counclers untill i found the right one for me.
It is like in every filed there are people who are good at their job and some are bad.
Of course you have to find the people that you concet with, even with counclers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:10 pm
but, what counciler doesnt say 'think happy thoughts?' im seriose. me and my friends need to vent. thats what makes us better. we just dont to each other because we are scared of what venting on others will do to them.  

DvnT

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:57 pm
hay this is jade im just writing on dvns thing cuz i read everything i have a asid reflex deasise that is why i take the perscriptions i pierced my bellie becouse i wanted 2 and my mom found out any way and wasent mad becouse she said she did it 2 wen she was my age u try having your step dad make u do every ting and wen ppl r around he is all goody goody my real dad is in jail all the time becouse he is an alcohalic and he got in at least 4 fights protecting me and my sister with us there 2 watch our dad fight 2 protect us than get hauled away by the cops crying yes i have anger management and a psychatrist and a school counsler and they dont make a diffrence at all and wen i wrote thoes "sui" notes theye wernt "sui" notes they were just 2 get my fellings out and i just wanted help from my frnds and devan got me my 3rd counslir but i dont blame her she was just worried bout me(and she abuses me she hit me 4 my spelling!!!!!)

from
the so called "BFF" sweatdrop sweatdrop cry crying

ps
i am all better now that i wrote this lol (kinda)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:39 am
It is really good to hear you are working on your problems, don't give up!
As you can see lots of people want to help you, even in this fourm, so poeple do care. Mybe not all of us know how to help, and mybe even your councler don't know what to do, but i am sure if you can look hard enogh you can allways find a soulution.
You don't have to go to counclers and talk or lession. there are lots of other more creative ways, you can draw or ask to be hypnotize, or act, try to think outside the box.  

shani26

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:44 pm
thx 4 the advise this is the bff i got a gaia and i am trying 2 get better
heart sweatdrop crying redface eek exclaim twisted evil sweatdrop crying heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:10 am
Check your mail, you will find a small gift in there xd  

shani26

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:41 pm
what dvn said about the churchthing was true but ever since ui resd this book i have lived by this:evan the deepest cuts you cary arnt a reminder of you they are to tell urself u rnt good but u are good and god loves you: so iv started to go to church alot more and the lord sheets is where you go and listen to the serman and than go into your little group and talk about i tand fill a sheet out to say yo u were there so yo ucan go to all the religous stuff like food drives and conserts and stuff like that so now i live by that saying  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff