Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Official Upcoming Nintendo Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nagoshi Kun

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:13 pm
is it gunna b like the manaphy download? i beat pokemon ranger and entered the code to get manaphy. i want darkrai soooooo badly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:23 pm
soulofflames78
is it gunna b like the manaphy download? i beat pokemon ranger and entered the code to get manaphy. i want darkrai soooooo badly.

No, it's like the Manaphy Event... nothing like Pokemon Ranger. (Except that you should receive it on your DS game the same way, but the store will be giving it out.)  

Nadian
Crew

blazeken2

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:57 am
hey i read about a new darkrai event happening this sat and sun from 12 to 4 at toys r us this new darkrai has roar of time and spacial rend!!! xd

serebii.net go there it is a one stop all u need pokemon site (100 quadrilion times better than pokemon.com)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 am
blazeken2
hey i read about a new darkrai event happening this sat and sun from 12 to 4 at toys r us this new darkrai has roar of time and spacial rend!!! xd

serebii.net go there it is a one stop all u need pokemon site (100 quadrilion times better than pokemon.com)

Look, I don't know if you're just illiterate but really you need to read what other people are actually saying.

There is not a NEW Darkrai Event this weekend, this is THE Darkrai Event that Nintendo has announced, and Nintendo is the only one with the final say whether or not the event even happens, hence reporting the OFFICIAL announcement is the only way to be honestly CREDIBLE.

Serebii.net is great for details, but not for quoting as a source of official announcements.  

Nadian
Crew

Chraelix

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm
Ooo, a Darkrai event? Sweeet. I've been waiting for Nintendo to get some of these awesome Diamond/Pearl legendaries (Shaymin, Darkrai, n' Arceus) over to the US for a while... what I really would like though, is a LEGIT Arceus. But, as it is not possible at this point, I guess I'll just have to wait.

I remember a while ago (dunno how long... at least a year) Nintendo was doing a download of Mews onto FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald at Toys R Us. 8D That Mew I got on my Emerald is now on my Pearl version.

As for Manaphy, I got it off from my copy of Ranger. I found the game quite easy to beat for the most part... except for those Weepinbells in Lyra Forest... and the red security floor panels in the Go-Rock Base. D: Those were annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 pm
The people in Canada couldn't get Darkrai (not unless they went to the U.S.A) because it was at Toys 'R' US stores in America not in Canada.
cry I missed it, Damn broders takes an hour to get past them! scream

Oh well, might as welll save up for an Action Replay  

B u t t e r f l y D r o p

Director_Hall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 am
Ummm....yeah im a pokemon fan, but im not really sure wat i darkrai is. Is it a pokemon? cause i dont have diamond or pearl.
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 am
Garuruhunter
Ummm....yeah im a pokemon fan, but im not really sure wat i darkrai is. Is it a pokemon? cause i dont have diamond or pearl.
ninja

Yeah, it's a pokemon. However, the Darkrai Event is now over. I'll be fixing my first post with information on a Japanese event...  

Nadian
Crew

jess_squared

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:25 am
I wish Nintendo would do more event type stuff at Comic Con here in San Diego with special releases or whatnot.. They always have some sort of Pokemon stuff going on. I think it was... Last year.. Yeah, last year I was at the convention center first thing in the morning in my Jedi costume doing a news spot with a couple other Star Wars characters and the Nintendo Pikachu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 pm
Daaaammmiittt......I MISSED THE EVENT...... crying

This was the first event I could have made, too, and I plain forgot about it!! stressed *hits self on the head*  

Illefyia

Fire Rock Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:26 pm
EVERYONE LISTEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT A NEW POKEMON GAME IS COMIN OUT
POKEMON PLATNUIM
IT MIGHT COME OUT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR
ITS LIKE POKEMON : YELLOW, CRYSTAL, AND EMERALD FOR THE 4TH GEN.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 pm
sadly i found a darkrai in my game but i koed it  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:23 pm
Bummer. I wanted a darkri, but my parents are like:
No! Its a waste of time."

One of my friends said myster gift works though wi-fi on these events, but apparently the Wi-Fi mystery gift is for something elce.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 am
it should work on wifi if you connect with ur friends who have actually been to the event or so  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces