Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:20 pm
zphal_girl87
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Puffins Cereal? surprised

My dad eats those. 3nodding

Mmmm.... they have cinnamon in 'em! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 pm
Okay, connecting what I've asked here to the question you asked in the main forum, I feel incredibly silly! xd  

Nadian
Crew

Bagel Tornado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:10 pm
Nadian
`Trace
Nadian
`Trace
Nadian

I haven't announced it... here, anyways.

It's still pretty messy in there since there's a lot of simultaneous projects to take care of.
Shouldn't there be a Friend Code Thread/Sticky?

I think so, but I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted it to be a sticky, and more importantly I didn't know if I'd want all the information to be stored in a single post. (That would require me to continually update the first post, a difficult task at best.)
Could I run it?

Sure! Go for it! blaugh If you make the thread, I'll sticky it. (Or are you a staff member and can sticky it? I can't remember...)

@Bagel: If I don't really want anything then you'd be able to trade anything you want to get it. 3nodding

Okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:54 pm
As far as berries go, Wiki is the minimum needed to get Feebas to evolve...

Cornn berries give you a better overall chance at hitting the max. I'd also recommend a bit more practice at the poffins, since average levels definitely play a factor...

Since you say Poffins though, I assume you're playing either Pearl or Diamond, which makes things a little harder in terms of growing huge numbers of berries... I loved how the Berry Master from R/S/E had that field next to his house. I usually use Solaceon, Pastoria, and the Fight Area since they all have four berry spots and can be flown to.

Make sure to visit the berry people in Floaroma, Hearthome, and Pastoria to get your daily berries too.

Edit: I'm going to experiment with the poffins, since I just got a lvl 16 from a Chilan berry and didn't get any burns or overflows...  

Jackalope2
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 pm
I should mention that I got her a Feebas with enough beauty to evolve and gave explicit training suggestions.

Otherwise, level 16 Chilan berry? I wonder what the level is based upon. The key to making good poffins naturally comes form not only avoiding burns and spills but also from the speed you take. 40 seconds is the time you should be aiming to be faster than. That pretty much requires you to keep the edge of the poffin mixture at just the edge of the pot at all times.

#1 helpful hint is that when the flames are blue, you can mix as fast as you want 'cause it's impossible to spill.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 am
Man i feel like such a loser here. I dont even own a ds yet.... all i have is firered and emerald versions...  

John Bronson

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:32 am
Slacker29
Man i feel like such a loser here. I dont even own a ds yet.... all i have is firered and emerald versions...

I fail to see how that makes you a loser, though. It just means you're missing out on some cool stuff.

In fact, I'd say you're quite fortunate. Whenever you do get a DS and a 4th gen game, you'll have lots of help, both from yourself and from other people that have spent a lot of time on the game. 3nodding

For example, when I got Diamond and Pearl, I had not played any pokemon game since Pokemon Blue / Yellow. I was starting from scratch and it took me a long, long time to get all of the pokemon I wanted. (I had to buy old Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Colosseum, and XD games and play through them, and technically I'm still not done!) So, from a having-useful-pokemon perspective, you should be off to a much better start.

In addition, when I began IV breeding and EV training, I didn't have other people that had already done it to personally guide me and answer my questions. I didn't have resources on common movesets. I didn't know anybody that had Pokerus, nor did I entirely understand how it helped.

But, when you get the DS game and start playing, you'll be able to get answers to all of those, not from a guide which may or may not be badly worded, but from somebody that can hold your hand a bit through the process. smile

Let's all hope that you're able to get a DS and either Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am
I found that in DS Wireless mode with one friend making puffin for him to evolve his Feebas.

While I added a Wiki(dry) and he added a Pamtre(dry-sweet) berrie, we kept it at the border with only one or two spills by us we made, Dry-Sweet Puffin with a Lv37, 38 and 42, Time was 50sec and a bit under.
We tested the puffins and it maxed the Beauty out and added 1/3 of Cute to the Feebas and it evolved in to Milotics.

So this is my recepie for Milotis. sweatdrop Only works in Puffin making with friends

Edit: forgot to mention the smoothness was aroun 27-28 on them  

Goddess Lia

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas