o genki desu ka

watashi wa Banryu Helix  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 am
Itch ,ni ,san ,chi~

That's how you count to four ,I think?

Qarfur

Banryu Helix

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:04 pm
ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, shichi, hachi, kyu, jyu !!!

ju-ichi, ju-ni and so on XDDDD

good try!!

that was one to twelve

I can count to any number in Japanese!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Konnichiwa, watashi wa Miyazawa Echu-do desu. Hajimemashite doozo yoroshiku. Nihon ga daisuki desu! xp

I'm actually learning Tokyo Dialect but I'm not sure what dialect you guys are typing. sweatdrop  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

SilentSong32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 pm
I read that four was yon and seven was nana...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 pm
SilentSong32
I read that four was yon and seven was nana...

That's the other way of saying it. Sometimes its like that. Like when you say you're nine years old, you don't say: "Watashi wa Kyuusai desu."

You say: "Watashi wa Kusai desu." I forget whether it's two "u"'s in "Kusai" or not.

"Watashi wa Kyuusai desu." is "I am stink."

"Watashi wa Kusai." is "I am nine years old."  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:41 pm
Banryu Helix
ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, shichi, hachi, kyu, jyu !!!

ju-ichi, ju-ni and so on XDDDD

good try!!

that was one to twelve

I can count to any number in Japanese!!!

Can you tell me what 100 is? 200? I already know, I'm just wondering. But I guess it depends on what Dialect you're typing/speaking in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:34 am
whaaa, i wish i could read what y'all are postin. and one question, I'm from the south so will that affect my learning capabilities at all cus I'm so used to the southern slang  

Coco_Bunny23

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am
soccer_kitty73
whaaa, i wish i could read what y'all are postin. and one question, I'm from the south so will that affect my learning capabilities at all cus I'm so used to the southern slang

Not really, I don't think so, as long as you can pronounce seperate syllables I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:00 pm
Hajimemashite,minna!! Watashi was Daidouji Souhi desu-de gozaru! Yoroshiku nee, onegaishimasu-de gozaru!!
i dont know if i spelled everything right! i learned the majority of my japanese from anime, my old neighbor( and sensei!),shonen jmp books, and my frieds japanese dictionary. btw, the de gozaru at the end doesnt mean anything. if u watch Negima?! you'll see that there's a girl that says that repeatedly after every sentence. it's kinda funny. Could u pleaze post a second lesson, Rainbow-san. Onegai!!!!!!!!!!!-de gozaru!!  

SouhiDaidouji

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:12 pm
MyNameIsTragic

Not really, I don't think so, as long as you can pronounce seperate syllables I think.

I hope it doesn't...so far, with what I have learned [which isnt much since i can't find my mp3 player] I can pronounce the words pretty good...i just have my accent which makes me say it a lot faster than it teaches  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am
Watashi Ai Antic Cafe ^___^ Hai!!

Oh Er.. I Pretty Much Know Japanese O_O

xox  

Thy Luna

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yume Kotta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Is everyone gonna show off their japanese skills? I took japanese in the tenth grade and I'm taking chinese in the 12th... The thing is, I only want to learn Korean... Sad really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:40 pm
SouhiDaidouji
Hajimemashite,minna!! Watashi was Daidouji Souhi desu-de gozaru! Yoroshiku nee, onegaishimasu-de gozaru!!
i dont know if i spelled everything right! i learned the majority of my japanese from anime, my old neighbor( and sensei!),shonen jmp books, and my frieds japanese dictionary. btw, the de gozaru at the end doesnt mean anything. if u watch Negima?! you'll see that there's a girl that says that repeatedly after every sentence. it's kinda funny. Could u pleaze post a second lesson, Rainbow-san. Onegai!!!!!!!!!!!-de gozaru!!

Hajimemashite, mina-san yo! Watashi wa Daidouji Souhi desu yo! Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I'm not sure what dailect that was but this is what I'm thinking you mean. "mina" means every or something like that. "mina-san" means everyone. the "yo" is a particle, showing you're making a point or showing excitement or so. "Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu" means "nice to meet you for the first time."  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 pm
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic

I hope it doesn't...so far, with what I have learned [which isnt much since i can't find my mp3 player] I can pronounce the words pretty good...i just have my accent which makes me say it a lot faster than it teaches

Then that's good, I suppose. I never heard you speak because I don't know you in real life, sorry, but it should be okay. Some people in my class have accents too and can't help but use them. In one of my classes, someone even has an English accent.  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff