Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daggblu4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:50 pm
R D of Pimphis
daggblu4
R D of Pimphis
"Inside" isn't all. Sometimes you regret things like that because people start to talk behind your back. Looks help, and personality is important, but without either, it's useless.

I cannot help you, since I only know how to flirt as a guy. I don't know how girls do it. Sorry :/

LOL
i guess it's somewhat true. but then again, some people have dif. tastes. uglies could mean hot to others. and cute and pretty could mean dorky, boring, and uninterestingly plain to some. but i find that when a person has a good personality, it shows through and ..somehow..to those who notice do see some attractiveness in that. does that make sense? so, is that what you're trying to say?

In a sense. *pardon my language from here on out*
Say, There's this really hot girl, but she's really bitchy. I wouldn't date her because one: She's most likely a slut and 2: Because she's bitchy. And to me, that's ugly.

PERSONALITY MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY! HAPPY PEOPLE GIVE HUGS! HUGS MAKE GREAT PERSONALTY!

yea, that's true. i know guys like that- who think they're hot s**t. it's a turn off, specially when they become obnoxious and think they holler to get attention. then there are the timid, dorky ones. but sometimes even if i see cuteness in them, coz they're sweet adn nice and thoughtful and all, their gracelessness overshadows their attributes. sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:57 pm
oh yea, and, darling..for you...as long as you're witty and not drape yourself unbecomingly on the guy, you'll be fine. what's your best asset [nd i'm not talking about those assets]? play on that. if he doesn't bite, then he's not worth it. find someone that will catch on to you. ex., a guy that's not a d**k usually catches onto feminine qualities that enhances their attractiveness..like the curve of their smile or the way their hands look or even how their hair falls on their shoulders..stuff like that. if the guy doesn't notice, then he usually gauges a girl on one thing: sexuality.  

daggblu4

sharte11

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:15 am
you don't need to be flirt at all.,just be yourself., biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:37 pm
The only advice, I, as a guy, can give is this: Don't embarass him.

of course, if he is totally noticing your friends over you and ignoring you, be wary, he may just be in it for the looks.  

gearfreak

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces