Racism? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow cat FACE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm
Kitsune Voss
no, not at all. If it wasn't for societies indoctrination no one would think bout that kind of stuff.

i think that the stereotypes wouldnt exist, because all the US culture says is, "THIS is how a black person should act!" and give examples of famous rappers and gangsters. or "THIS is how mexicans are!!1" or pretty much any race.

what annoys me is when people purposefully try to fit the stereotype because thats what they think they should be. and the only reason they think they should act that way is because of culture. which is ridiculous.

those are the people i dont like. not so much the people that look a certain race, but the ones that act like the stereotype.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm
hmmmm im korean and my friend he keeps saying i should be good at starcraft but im horrible at it..... D: and he keeps making fun of me, what should i do to shut him up besides burying him next to chuck norris.  

FenrirGaros

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 am
Stereotypes and racism is an issue.Im white and in my community the population is mostly hispanics and african americans. And one thing that they say is that all white people listen to old country songs and are hill billys and we live on farms. I dont get why they think that way. but i guess its just a stereotype that many people have. I try not to let it get too much under my skin but whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 pm
there really isn't a difference. we all feel the same emotions and all bleed red no matter what our skin color is. there's a race problem here of whites vs. navajos, and there seems to be no hope of ever reconciliating.
I think racism is a way to use a bad past to justify why others can be treated like crap and to make oneself feel better. it's all dumb as far as i know.  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sereniy_eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 am
Nope! there's nothing wrong with seeing blacks and whites equal to each other and no diffrent than each other.
Racism just an ignorant stand point in hating or looking down on someone just because of their skin color, white or black.
But I think there's racism on both sides. By that I mean there are always idiots and ignorant people that come in all types of skin shades that steriotype.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff