Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:20 pm
Insane King Wasabi
The docile nature one looks good and thanks again

I agree, the Docile one looks quite appetizing. The best of the bunch, imo. 3nodding

Unfortunately, I've been keeping all the Bold, Impish, Jolly, and Timid ones in the 3rd gen. I intend to look through them for viable candidates.

It's also quite unfortunate that there hasn't been one with a 31 HP yet... that Jirachi would be able to pull off 101 substitutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 am
Added another 6 Jirachi to the list. Man, what's up with those Docile Jirachis?  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Alright, now that I've got my Timid Abra, I've gotten a chance to migrate all of the extra Jirachi and check their IVs. Feel free to re-check my first post to see if there's any specific one that you want. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:16 pm
Quiet (+sak,-spd) (Salac Berry) : 12, 3, 22, 8, 6, 2 (HP 59 Fighting)
This one looks good to. and i finally got a spiritomb.(yay me)  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
Insane King Wasabi

Are you saying that you want that one instead of the Docile one or including it?

The only thing about that one that I find notable is the hidden power. (If so, I'll double-check to make sure it's Fighting before I trade it to you tomorrow... unless you stay up later at night on Friday nights...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:44 pm
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi

Are you saying that you want that one instead of the Docile one or including it?

The only thing about that one that I find notable is the hidden power. (If so, I'll double-check to make sure it's Fighting before I trade it to you tomorrow... unless you stay up later at night on Friday nights...)

can i get it included i can give you an Evolved form of anorith and a blissey for them. and yes i will be up later i have to go to work at noon sat.
and what time would it be? I will not be on computer (guitar practice i come back at like 8 so 7 there.) but i can be on pokemon later.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi

can i get it included i can give you an Evolved form of anorith and a blissey for them. and yes i will be up later i have to go to work at noon sat.
and what time would it be? I will not be on computer (guitar practice i come back at like 8 so 7 there.) but i can be on pokemon later.

Doesn't really matter what you give me for them ; they're a side-effect of a project I was doing in the 3rd gen so trade whatever you want. smile

Both would not be a problem. smile

If I traded when I got home, that'd be about four hours from now. However, if I traded from here at work just before leaving, it'd be about three hours from now. Would one of those times work for you?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:33 pm
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi

Doesn't really matter what you give me for them ; they're a side-effect of a project I was doing in the 3rd gen so trade whatever you want. smile

If I traded when I got home, that'd be about four hours from now. However, if I traded from here at work just before leaving, it'd be about three hours from now. Would one of those times work for you?

Maybe the 4 hour one but i don't know i might get home later then 8 if so sat. some time.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:38 pm
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi

Maybe the 4 hour one but i don't know i might get home later then 8 if so sat. some time.

Alright. Sounds good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:45 pm
ok i'm back ready?  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Insane King Wasabi
ok i'm back ready?

Yup! I *just* logged onto Wifi.

Your two pokemon:

(KING)Quiet (+sak,-spd) (Salac Berry) : 12, 3, 22, 8, 6, 2 (HP 59 Fighting)
(KING)Docile (----,----) (Salac Berry) : 25, 9, 29, 31, 26, 29 (HP 60 Steel)

(I have verified that the Quiet one really has a hidden power fighting. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 pm
thank you very much. (woo jirachi yay)  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Enjoy your Jirachis! blaugh

Please feel free to double-check and make sure they look like the ones you actually want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:53 pm
just did thanks. now to train them to greatness!  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maji De Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 pm
User Image

I would love a Jirachi and a Mew (I love the cute ones x3) I can offer you a life orb (I don't need it) And maybe a choice specs (if you want it). I can also probably give you a couple leftovers if you want, and if you want a pokemon of value I've got plenty of Dratini, Eevee, and Driftloon.
That's exactly what I am.

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces