6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:31 pm
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
I think there's some misunderstanding? I'm saying I have all of the starter pokemon and would be willing to breed some for you. (In addition, since they will be really simple to breed, you can trade *anything* for them... Bidoof, Geodude, whatever.)

well dang i misunderstood. but if you read the top i don't have wifi connections. And i could give one of the items on that list you had if i did .(have all of those, so time consuming tho.)

Ah... yeah, not having a Wifi connection makes that hard to do. I guess the only point of this information, then, is that if you do happen to get a connection, I can breed *anything* for you since I have all of the breedable pokemon. smile

About those listed items, you don't need to worry about trading them to me. I'm not actively looking for everything there, it's just nice to have more. (I have extra games specifically so I can play through them again and obtain whatever pokemon and items I want, hence why I already have something like 7 or 8 Life Orbs.)

i have one of all of them but emrald(lost) and life orbs are as amazing as the plates (for arceus reasons)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:41 pm
Good news gettin wifi soon yay me  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 pm
Insane King Wasabi
Good news gettin wifi soon yay me

Hurray! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:59 am
i have wifi now yay my friend code is 0259 0366 8001
be sure to put me. i only play as characters from show so its' dawn (may, ash/brock for others)  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:05 pm
No one needs help? well darn  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:21 pm
Well this forum has been kind of quiet. In fact, there's a lot of work still to be done in here, but work and school have kept most of busy.  

Nadian
Crew

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am
for some reaseon my friend code was change to the one in my sig.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:00 pm
if i have to i will sing a song to get people to ask questions eek  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:09 pm
Insane King Wasabi

Okay, I've got a few.

Me and my family are currently in the process of getting a Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc. My personal goals extends to being able to play it on a GameCube (in addition to a Japanese version of Pokemon Colosseum.)

However, I'll also have to obtain a 3rd gen game. My questions are as follows:

-Will I need a Japanese Gameboy Advanced in order to play the Japanese 3rd gen game(s)?

-I know in Emerald I'll need the National Dex in order to obtain my Celebi, but is this also the case for a Japanese Ruby or Sapphire?

-Will I be able to trade directly between a Japanese Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald and a US Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald / FireRed / LeafGreen, or will I have to use the DS Migration feature in order to move my legit Celebi to the 4th gen?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:27 pm
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi

Okay, I've got a few.

Me and my family are currently in the process of getting a Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc. My personal goals extends to being able to play it on a GameCube (in addition to a Japanese version of Pokemon Colosseum.)

However, I'll also have to obtain a 3rd gen game. My questions are as follows:

-Will I need a Japanese Gameboy Advanced in order to play the Japanese 3rd gen game(s)?

-I know in Emerald I'll need the National Dex in order to obtain my Celebi, but is this also the case for a Japanese Ruby or Sapphire?

-Will I be able to trade directly between a Japanese Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald and a US Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald / FireRed / LeafGreen, or will I have to use the DS Migration feature in order to move my legit Celebi to the 4th gen?

1. no you can play japanese versions on all nintendo systems
2. if it is like that in emerald then most likely
3. you can trade from japanese to american (trade cables yay) but i suggest that you migrate it directilly from the japanese game to make it easier (unless it says DS internal clock has been altered/ or if you can train it faster or want to)

and the japanese versions usually have glitches in them, unless new, so in japanese ruby/sapphire/emerald it could be possible to get deoxys.

Hope i helpedUser Image  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:02 pm
pokemonster  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:10 pm
this is a help thread. if you need help asked i have alot of experiance (having grown up with it) and can answer most questions the ones i cant i'm sure someone else on the thread can =)

Have a nice day!  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:48 pm
pokerus info:
Pokerus is a virus (good) that latches to pokemon (from wild/team). it give the pokemon the X2 that the macho brace does. when you get it it will look like this
User Image
Also the first time you take it to the pokemon center nurse joy will tell you about it. the pokerus goes away after you ds clock hits 12 (am or pm even if the ds is off) you will be left with a pokemon with a neautral looking smiley face like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. smiley on bottem right of the pokemon sprite
Even tho it has that it gets small effects from it and it can still spread but it takes long than it does than with the PKRS next to the level.

with pokerus the selected pokemons stats will go up to amazing hieghts, such as getting +9 with ev training

(sorry bout havin this explaination nadian just thought the pics might help)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:18 pm
When I get to the point where I explain Pokerus in my guide, would it be all right if I used these pics? They would be insanely helpful. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:55 am
Nadian
When I get to the point where I explain Pokerus in my guide, would it be all right if I used these pics? They would be insanely helpful. 3nodding

sure you can use em  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces