Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Do U know these Images? (Update 8- 04-08) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 pm
slp101
I had found a different image of the first one, & I think she may be from Higurashi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Brunette on the far right.

Except for the hair color do they look like the same character?

I can guarantee you that picture is from When They Cry / Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Edit:

Even more, it's actually one of the green-haired girls modified for the picture on the left, and the picture on the right I was thinking was two people that are more like recurring characters in each story arch. (Reporters, journalists, or photographers... or something.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:41 pm
Nadian
slp101
I had found a different image of the first one, & I think she may be from Higurashi.

I can guarantee you that picture is from When They Cry / Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Edit:

Even more, it's actually one of the green-haired girls modified for the picture on the left, and the picture on the right I was thinking was two people that are more like recurring characters in each story arch. (Reporters, journalists, or photographers... or something.)
Is When They Cry / Higurashi no Naku Koro ni the full name or is that two separate name titles?  

slp101

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:31 am
slp101
Nadian
slp101

Edit:

Is When They Cry / Higurashi no Naku Koro ni the full name or is that two separate name titles?

Two different names. When They Cry is the US release name ; if you ever wanted to find the three DVDs of it that were released, that's the name they'd go by.

The Higurashi name is the original, I believe, and I've seen some people around here refer to it as that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Nadian
slp101
Nadian
slp101

Edit:

Two different names. When They Cry is the US release name ; if you ever wanted to find the three DVDs of it that were released, that's the name they'd go by.

The Higurashi name is the original, I believe, and I've seen some people around here refer to it as that.
So then Higurashi is the Japanese name title for it then?  

slp101

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:38 pm
slp101
Nadian
slp101
Nadian
slp101

Edit:

Yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:01 pm
Nadian
slp101
Nadian
slp101
Nadian
slp101

Edit:

Yes.
Ok, Thanks for all the help.  

slp101

slp101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:18 pm
I have some new images that I need your help identifying.

Thanks for all the help.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 pm
slp101
Do you recognize what these Images belongs to?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the GIF might be from Naruto because if you look closely you can see what looks like a headband around her neck (You can click it to see a larger image of it).

But if it is I don't recognize the character.

So if you can help me to confirm weather or not it is & or who it might be thanks.

I'm pretty sure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is Ayashi No Ceres. That was my first guess, anyways, and the picture's name and background seem to support this.

The images before it could be from the Ayashi No Ceres manga, but I don't really know for certain.

I agree, the image on the right looks like it's from Naruto, but I haven't even seen half of it so I wouldn't necessarily be able to recognize the scene or character. confused  

Nadian
Crew

slp101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:19 pm
Nadian
I'm pretty sure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is Ayashi No Ceres. That was my first guess, anyways, and the picture's name and background seem to support this.

The images before it could be from the Ayashi No Ceres manga, but I don't really know for certain.

I agree, the image on the right looks like it's from Naruto, but I haven't even seen half of it so I wouldn't necessarily be able to recognize the scene or character. confused
Ok,thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:04 pm
The last image is definitely from Naruto. Note the forehead protector (around the neck, does anyone wear those right?), the standard open toed foot gear, and the round weapon pouch.  

KaguraOfTheWind

slp101

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:46 pm
KaguraOfTheWind
The last image is definitely from Naruto. Note the forehead protector (around the neck, does anyone wear those right?), the standard open toed foot gear, and the round weapon pouch.
Thats what I was thinking.

Does it look like Hinata's sister & if so what is the name of here sister?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:31 am
Nadian
Nadian
slp101

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They look like they're from different anime, and my guess is that they've both been modified.

The one on the left looks like a scene from When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni). That would be my guess on the source of that.

The right one doesn't immediately ring a bell but I want to think about it a bit more.

Okay, it's possible that the one on the right is also When They Cry. The girl, at least, looks like she's from it. If this is When They Cry, the guy probably looked completely different when the scene was captured. (However, since I've never seen that scene in the anime, I can't say for certain.)

Sorry, I had to say something. ^^;
The image on the right is from One Piece, I believe. The man on the left is Paulie of Water 7 arc, I would recognize that look anywhere. ^^ The girl...Well, it's hard to tell since the hair has been edited, but I think it's just some random girl.

As for the scene...Beats me. This must happen sometime after Enies Lobby because I haven't gotten this far yet. I hope this helped, though.  

Nana Takenouchi

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:36 am
Rainbow User Michiru
Nadian
Nadian
slp101

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They look like they're from different anime, and my guess is that they've both been modified.

The one on the left looks like a scene from When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni). That would be my guess on the source of that.

The right one doesn't immediately ring a bell but I want to think about it a bit more.

Okay, it's possible that the one on the right is also When They Cry. The girl, at least, looks like she's from it. If this is When They Cry, the guy probably looked completely different when the scene was captured. (However, since I've never seen that scene in the anime, I can't say for certain.)

Sorry, I had to say something. ^^;
The image on the right is from One Piece, I believe. The man on the left is Paulie of Water 7 arc, I would recognize that look anywhere. ^^ The girl...Well, it's hard to tell since the hair has been edited, but I think it's just some random girl.

As for the scene...Beats me. This must happen sometime after Enies Lobby because I haven't gotten this far yet. I hope this helped, though.

I thought it was very helpful ; I've never seen One Piece so I could only guess, and it wasn't a great guess at that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:15 am
slp101
KaguraOfTheWind
Thats what I was thinking.

Does it look like Hinata's sister & if so what is the name of here sister?

Yeah, looking at the larger version they do seem to have the byakugan eyes, and wearing the protector like Hinata does, so it's probably Hinabi. Odd that she's wearing red though, the Hyuga clan characters usually wear cool colours.

Yeah, that other pic is from One Piece, I can tell from the art style.  

KaguraOfTheWind

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games