How do you stop loving someone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esabelle Ryngin

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm
lil_lollypop1
I wish life were that easy. I fell in love with a guy, broke up with him cause he was a jerk, but he's doing all he can to make me pay for it. Just tell yourself to face the facts. He isn't worth you!
Quite true. I was out with this guy for a while, but after we broke up because I don't like lying to people about anything (I grew to like another guy more), he was a total jerk to me. It wasn't just that time when he started being mean to people: he'd been doing it all along. Now he's trying to ruin everything that isn't nailed down and then some e_e
@ mistress hyde: That doesn't always work. You could just fall for the sake of falling, and you'll end up more miserable than before when you have to break up because you really don't think you love him. =(  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 pm
shani26
lil_lollypop1
I wish life were that easy. I fell in love with a guy, broke up with him cause he was a jerk, but he's doing all he can to make me pay for it. Just tell yourself to face the facts. He isn't worth you!

Pay for it? mybe you should try to hook him up with other girls so then he will leave you.

hahaaa blaugh that's the funniest thing i've ever read in this forum.  

daggblu4

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:48 pm
I know that this is the last thing that you'd want to hear, but the truth is it will just take time. Time is an amazing healer. I know. I was married to a man for 14 years and have three kids with him. I thought my heart was literally broken and that I would never get over him. The last time I ever saw him or had any contact with him was over 6 years ago, I am happily remarried now and totally in love with my husband. My kids have no contact with their dad, because the truth is, he is a loser, for more reasons than I have have time or space for here. So, young or older we all have those kinds of feelings and time truly is our best friend. It also helps to lean on friends and family and find something you enjoy doing that keeps your mind busy. And as much as you may want to, because it keeps him in your life, don't let yourself get caught up in playing mind games. The back and forth of "I love you, I hate you". Just let it all go. I hope this advice helps. Best wishes to you and your future.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:05 pm
i dont really think you can ever stop loving someone
you can stop liking them but they'll always leave footsteps in ur heart.
There was this kid in my old skool that i really liked
then i moved
i still think of him but i dont have that tingling feeling inside of me anymore.
if you really want to get over the certain person then just try not to think about them
another ways i kinda mean but it's affective.
think mean things about them
ofcourse u dont say it to their faces but evrytime u think ur like going head over heels think about how rude he is sometimes or how he never helps u on ur hmk or stuff like that.
u dont want to hate him completly but just try not to think u wanna hug him evry times u see him rite?
wow that's looong
well hope that helps!  

shootingstar1994

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:52 pm
he broke up with u bc he thought he waz gay?... huh. anywayz... i dont really think that u can stop luving someone. but only time can heal a broken heart right.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:02 pm
You can't really stop loving someone as so as you start to love that person. All you need is to find a new love. Even though you will never stop loving that other person. It will help. this is what is happening to me. I feel in love. Was stupid I feel for a jerk.... So I dumped him but I still never could get him out of my mind. Nothing I did. He was always there. Then I met another. It was amazing. At first like a dream then i was always happy! Even though he never replaced my other love it helped a lot to know that there was finally someone else to make me feel that way again! Even if its not the same kind of love its love none the less! Try and find your new love. Weather it is in something you like to do or someone you like. Trust me it helps to find another to comfort you and you comfort them!  

im_in_love1233d

Zamoles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:40 am
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:17 am
scream Argh, what a guy!

I'm afraid time and space... that and changing your mobile number are the only ways to stop loving someone. It hurts for a while, give yourself time, and you will feel better.

You can help yourself by getting out there, changing your number so he cant message you... and having some fun without him!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

X_XLoned-ErectionX_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:21 am
Well I can only say this from experience but IDK I bet its different for anyone else. I broke up with a guy a few years back and I realized it was a BIG mistake but when I asked him back out he said no. We are friends and I would drop everything and everyone! to go back to him if he wanted me to. I mean I still love him yeah but I'm not overly in love with him like I used to be. There is only one person whom I love more that him and that person is my best friend... gonk typical right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 am
User Image User Image
User Image

First step of getting over him, is to get away from him. Take him out of your life.

Love takes time to mend. Falling in love is easy, but when it's not something of your own will, falling out of it is hard. Take these people's advice. Try to find a new man to love, forget about him.

Chii_Asakura

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces