Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
I got the Pokerus virus...(Another question) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 pm
is pokerus dangerous becuz it is a virus :O what if Moon light dies or my MEW :O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 pm
Lucario's not getting the Pokérus?

I recommend having an infected Pokémon in the first slot, with Lucario in the second. Get into a Double Battle, and have Lucario use a physical attack on the infected Pokémon.

That's how I got my entire team infected with Pokérus, and it worked every time.
Fire Wolf Ifrit
is pokerus dangerous becuz it is a virus surprised what if Moon light dies or my MEW surprised
The Pokérus makes an infected Pokémon get a permanently doubled stat raise, or something like that.  

Zeldaphreak

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 pm
Zeldaphreak
Fire Wolf Ifrit
is pokerus dangerous becuz it is a virus surprised what if Moon light dies or my MEW surprised
The Pokérus makes an infected Pokémon get a permanently doubled stat raise, or something like that.

Doubles the number of EV points gained per battle. EV points represent the "training" that your pokemon has done. In essence, if you know what you're doing, Pokerus allows you to finish training quicker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:09 pm
How do I go about getting one of my pokemon infected with Pokerus, for the first time?  

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 am
The pokerus spreads when u have a infected pokemon in ur box or party but it dissapers after awhile so maybe it ran out .  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am
For you two recent posters.
You get the pokerus by random chance in a battle. (you then get a purple box with the letters PKRS) that can then spread to your other pokemon through battles. The specifics as to how it spreads have been described already in this thread. Alternatively, you can get traded a Pokerus infected pokemon, in which case you don't have to worry about the chance.

For the pokerus disappearing, when your game marks midnight (or rather, a new day) your pokemon are cured of teir pokerus, but only if they're in your party, if a pokemon is infected with pokerus is in your box, or inthe daycare center, they will still have the pokerus, making them continuously infected.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

B u r n n Mule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Lets say this is your team:

oo
oo
oo

the blue pokemon not mattering
the orange pokemon with the pkrs
and the red on lucario
put your team like that and lucario should have the pkrs sooner or later
its quicker that way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 am
wasup  

KakashiBM

Luvmeplxbaby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:43 pm
wellwisher
You get the pokerus by random chance in a battle. (you then get a purple box with the letters PKRS) that can then spread to your other pokemon through battles. The specifics as to how it spreads have been described already in this thread. Alternatively, you can get traded a Pokerus infected pokemon, in which case you don't have to worry about the chance.

For the pokerus disappearing, when your game marks midnight (or rather, a new day) your pokemon are cured of teir pokerus, but only if they're in your party, if a pokemon is infected with pokerus is in your box, or inthe daycare center, they will still have the pokerus, making them continuously infected.

You could also get the Pokerus if you trade with people for pokemon that have it. They'll want more from you for it, but it works too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Luvmeplxbaby
wellwisher

You could also get the Pokerus if you trade with people for pokemon that have it. They'll want more from you for it, but it works too.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Silver Nyte Fyre

Invisible Survivor

8,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 am
what is the pokerus virus and how do u getit? confused question  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 am
Two-Tailed Swordmaster
what is the pokerus virus and how do u getit? confused question
the Pokerus is a virus that attaches itself to your pokemon that just battled. What it does it is doubles the amount of EV poinst you earn after defeating a pokemon in battle. You obtain it through battling, there is a....very very very small chance of finding it, just battle a lot.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas