Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:01 pm
1. Get over urself
2. Ask God for forgivness
3. Talk to someone who wont laugh at u
4. Try to think of it as jus a phase uz tats all it is.
5. Get over urself
6. Remember if u ask to be forgiven and knw tat Jesus died 4 ur sins u wont go to hell

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:11 pm
shani26

Does your mom and dad are really religious?
cuz religous mom and dad are suck more then non religous mom and dad. Religous poeple have to much rules.

u got meh rlly pissed off. both of meh parents r religous and so am I. Iknw meh parents r a little strickter but its becuz they luv meh. u knw wat just cuz the few religous parents u have met are strick doesnt mean u can judge everyone. next time make sure u knw everythin b4 u start sayin bunches of lies and crap.

Lunar_Sunset

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Daggerfire
The truth is, there are a lot of people with a lot of answers. But God will never actually hate you, just the things you do, like how a parent gets upset when a child misbehaves. God doesn't hate gay people, but he specifically says not to be gay. This isn't because he wants to ruin your "fun" but because he cares enough to say, "Hey, I love you and want the best things for you." And still he loves us enough to give us choice. (Oh, and good deeds alone won't get you into heaven, they are nice, but won't do much at all).

OMG!! finally someone who belives the same i do. this is so true. i totally agree with u.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:04 pm
You are who you are my friend went through something like this family was HUGE on Christianity and they found out she had a girlfriend parents yelled and claimed that she was dragging her girlfriend into sin and its just been hell at her house every time she even wears a rainbow. It's gotten better for her though and i was right next to her when she got this great advice. We were at this cafe and it was a drag show night and she was talking to one of the girls there about her problems, because pretty much everyone there was gay. The girl told her "Remember how it took you a while to accept who you are, well it's going to take your parents a while to accept it too." So in your case your dad just needs to get over it. Bisexuals gays lesbians they all exist.  

Star_of_the_future

hazel843

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:49 am
Hi everyone, i really want to thx u all for this great advice, ur all making my life easier, I'm not telling u to shut up or anything, I just want to thx u all, if u like ppl can just keep posting, but i just want to thx u all for the great advice  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:50 pm
osirisgurl
shani26

cuz religous mom and dad are suck more then non religous mom and dad. Religous poeple have to much rules.

u got meh rlly pissed off. both of meh parents r religous and so am I. Iknw meh parents r a little strickter but its becuz they luv meh. u knw wat just cuz the few religous parents u have met are strick doesnt mean u can judge everyone. next time make sure u knw everythin b4 u start sayin bunches of lies and crap.

Try to be a little kinder and courteous in your posts perhaps? We're here to give advice after all, not put people down. We've all got different opinions of things and respecting them is the best thing that we can do.

Acceptance and respect are what these things boil down to really. When you hear a different point of view, try to learn something from it and use it to better yourself.

Another bit of advice that comes from the Japanese actually: People are not necessarily homosexual or bisexual. It's the actual acts that are.  

Jackalope2
Crew

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Jackalope2
osirisgurl
shani26

Try to be a little kinder and courteous in your posts perhaps? We're here to give advice after all, not put people down. We've all got different opinions of things and respecting them is the best thing that we can do.

Acceptance and respect are what these things boil down to really. When you hear a different point of view, try to learn something from it and use it to better yourself.

Another bit of advice that comes from the Japanese actually: People are not necessarily homosexual or bisexual. It's the actual acts that are.

i will. i wasnt actually tryin to tear any one down but when u say bad things bout meh family or friends i get meh rlly upset. she said tat all religous parents are mean and stuff. meh parents r religous and everythin so yeah. in meh mind she said bad things bout meh parents even if she wasnt tryin to. im just sayin learn the facts 1st. im not upset she is bi. meh sis is bi and i dont hate her. yes im a little dissaointed and all but still.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:27 pm
Honestly, I think that it shouldn't matter if you're bi or not. I think that you will not go to hell just because of your sexual orientation. And your parents shouldn't be houndin gyou because of it. Just stay true to yourself and listen to what you believe.

Okay to me, what I just said sounds like a load of crap, but I hope it helps.  

_-DiZzY LiZaRd-_

gearfreak

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:03 pm
DiSaStRoUs DeMoN CaT
Honestly, I think that it shouldn't matter if you're bi or not. I think that you will not go to hell just because of your sexual orientation. And your parents shouldn't be houndin gyou because of it. Just stay true to yourself and listen to what you believe.

Oh contrair. That's the best thing I've read in this thread so far. Everything else I see is either people who call themselves christirnas saying "omg omg omg" and people who know someone who calls themselves a christian saying "strict strict strict" when anyone who thinks Christianity is about strict rules is themselves not a true Christian.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm
gearfreak
DiSaStRoUs DeMoN CaT

Oh contrair. That's the best thing I've read in this thread so far. Everything else I see is either people who call themselves christirnas saying "omg omg omg" and people who know someone who calls themselves a christian saying "strict strict strict" when anyone who thinks Christianity is about strict rules is themselves not a true Christian.

I am in fact Christian myself, and I believe in God and in Heaven...but I also believe that there could be a scientific explantion for these things(possibly). I come from a family who is only really hale-religious but my parents say I can choose any religion and they won't care. I chose Christianity, but I believe in choices and I believe that if someone wants to be bi, that they shouldn't be punished for it.  

_-DiZzY LiZaRd-_

g0th_m0nkey5682

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:15 am
it's your descision to to what you want- no-one runs your life, you're not going to hell & what's so funny about being bi? 4laugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:52 pm
Tell your parents and ignore that chrisianity rule and live your life  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm
this is wat i have 2 say... if your a Christian then yeah you are going 2 heck. bc itz a sin 2 like your own gender. if your anything else well idk wat 2 say bc im Christian and nothin else. but even if you weren't i still think you will. not 2 be hurtful or anything but itz a sin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:20 pm
BG Twilight Dreamer13
this is wat i have 2 say... if your a Christian then yeah you are going 2 heck. bc itz a sin 2 like your own gender. if your anything else well idk wat 2 say bc im Christian and nothin else. but even if you weren't i still think you will. not 2 be hurtful or anything but itz a sin.

There's worst sins than being gay even if thats the case asking for forgivness can save oyu.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:39 pm
find other people who are bi and stick with them. i hav a friend who is bi and she is super cool to hang out with. her gaia name is menome.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff