Submit

KienaiHisako

Grunnyland Gaian

15,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 am
Send Me A Cool Breeze
It really makes made me mad about how people like Sharon Stone could say that was karma. What could that baby had done to lose his mother. I'm not happy about what the government is doing to Tibet but no one desevred that.

I know, that stupid b***h should watch her mouth, when she said that, Christian Dior dropped her from the ads in China and dropped her bony a** from their campaign altogether. Y'know, just because President Bush-Whacker didn't want to attend the Olympics, doesn't mean EVERYBODY in America can get cocky altogether. It disgusts me that my fellow countrymen are being ignorant about this delicate affair and confirmed all the other countries' stereotypes that AMERICANS = DOUCHE BAGS!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 am
Kuroda Michiyou
Send Me A Cool Breeze
It really makes made me mad about how people like Sharon Stone could say that was karma. What could that baby had done to lose his mother. I'm not happy about what the government is doing to Tibet but no one desevred that.

I know, that stupid b***h should watch her mouth, when she said that, Christian Dior dropped her from the ads in China and dropped her bony a** from their campaign altogether. Y'know, just because President Bush-Whacker didn't want to attend the Olympics, doesn't mean EVERYBODY in America can get cocky altogether. It disgusts me that my fellow countrymen are being ignorant about this delicate affair and confirmed all the other countries' stereotypes that AMERICANS = DOUCHE BAGS!

That's what I think too, except with less swearing, but you made your point and expressed your feelings that's what's important. I'm glad there was a reaction against her.
However not everyone in all other countires think that of Americans. For example, me, I'm English I think you guys are ok you just need to write colour with the u :3  

-Less than Graceful-

KienaiHisako

Grunnyland Gaian

15,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:09 pm
-Less than Graceful-
Kuroda Michiyou
Send Me A Cool Breeze

That's what I think too, except with less swearing, but you made your point and expressed your feelings that's what's important. I'm glad there was a reaction against her.
However not everyone in all other countires think that of Americans. For example, me, I'm English I think you guys are ok you just need to write colour with the u :3

Yeah, I can agree with that. But again, I don't like how other americans do or say these things. I mean, I'm Vietnamese-American, I might have relatives in China that I don't even know about either. I would've been super mad if That Woman said that same thing to my mother land of Vietnam also. >=(  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm
Kuroda Michiyou
-Less than Graceful-
Kuroda Michiyou
Send Me A Cool Breeze

Yeah, I can agree with that. But again, I don't like how other americans do or say these things. I mean, I'm Vietnamese-American, I might have relatives in China that I don't even know about either. I would've been super mad if That Woman said that same thing to my mother land of Vietnam also. >=(

And you have ever right to feel that way, no one should say such things. Especially those who are famous and may alter the views of their fans.  

-Less than Graceful-

ladyshari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 am
I am against what the chinese have done to Tibet..What do you think Of the Protestors from other countries coming to China to protest at the olympics?
I personally feel that protesting In another country like that is dangerous, stupid and foolish..Do they honestly anything going to be solved by getting themselves thrown in Jail?Or worse.. Their getting thrown in jail is not going to make things better..Or change anything; about all its does maybe give 10 maybe 5 minutes of fame.. or attention.. I do not feel what Sharon stone said about be Karma..The mother that died was a human and the poor child is left alone in this world..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 am
I don't know anyone who does agree with what they have done to Tibet, we should not ignore suffering of any kind in any species let alone race.
Yes that is rather foolish, but they are trying to make a point, it's a pity they are stopped, though some were becoming violent against everyone.
Thankyou for those kind words at the end.  

-Less than Graceful-

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm
I hate touching stories... they make me sad and want to cry... T-T

And some friends say I don't have empathy - this stuff is more than a miracle. It's a testament that there is still humanity and hope and love in this world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 am
AshesFallen
I hate touching stories... they make me sad and want to cry... T-T

And some friends say I don't have empathy - this stuff is more than a miracle. It's a testament that there is still humanity and hope and love in this world.

I'm sorry!!!!!! I don't want to make anyone cry, it was just the best way to put across the message I had. Clearly you are empathetic, I don't think that there is a being out there with understanding of feelings that isn't. Thankyou.  

-Less than Graceful-

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm
Hm... Anyone here ever watched Hotel Rwanda? The news reporter in the movie stated that people who watched the news and witnessed the horrible events occuring in Africa would just say "Oh, that's terrible," and then return to eating their dinner, or something like that. Although a person might be somewhat moved by horrible events, a lot of people are so busy worrying about their own lives that they don't want to worry about anyone else's. It's easier for a person to say, "Oh, it's a disaster occurring too far away for me to help. Too bad," than feeling the real weight of the situation. That's just human nature, it seems. There has been a lot of campaigns to help all sorts of suffering people, but there are too many people suffering and too few people willing to get involved; and those suffering in Third-World countries tend to be too poor to get major help.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:59 am
Raikira_Kakashi SnJ
Hm... Anyone here ever watched Hotel Rwanda? The news reporter in the movie stated that people who watched the news and witnessed the horrible events occuring in Africa would just say "Oh, that's terrible," and then return to eating their dinner, or something like that. Although a person might be somewhat moved by horrible events, a lot of people are so busy worrying about their own lives that they don't want to worry about anyone else's. It's easier for a person to say, "Oh, it's a disaster occurring too far away for me to help. Too bad," than feeling the real weight of the situation. That's just human nature, it seems. There has been a lot of campaigns to help all sorts of suffering people, but there are too many people suffering and too few people willing to get involved; and those suffering in Third-World countries tend to be too poor to get major help.

I haven't seen it, perhaps I should. Yes you make a valid point. However as i'm sure everyone knows we have enough money to help these people. Banning premiership football for one year and collecting all the money that the players would have benn payed could end world porverty something sickening like seven times over.  

-Less than Graceful-

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces