Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Am I the only one who thinks Twilight is worth reading here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight worth reading?
  Totally.
  Yes.
  I guess...
  Not really.
  NO.
View Results

Flute-Oboe Person

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm
OMG!!! i love this book!!!! I've read it at leats 10 times. I'm nuber 14 out of like 80 somthinging requesting it at the library. I dont like to buy books....

What do you think will happen on the next book, Breaking Dawn??  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:41 pm
The Twilight series is one of the most amazing set of books I've ever read, although I must admit... I almost despise the second book, New Moon. I have a deep, undying hatred towards Jacob. The lack of Edward was.. depressing.
As for the movie, I agree with all who think they should have had a diff'rent actor portraying our beloved Edward. Unless his acting in the movie takes my breath away, I can assure you, my mind is quite set.
And Flute-Oboe Person... I'd love to take a little guess, but... I haven't quite read Eclipse yet. I'm the kind of person who must own the book to read it or be very good friends with the person I am borrowing from.  

-Many Different Faces-

bretnova

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:34 pm
well i've only read the first one and haven't been able to buy the other 2 but i enjoyed it. kept my intrestet  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:03 pm
Marshmallow Stars
The Twilight series is one of the most amazing set of books I've ever read, although I must admit... I almost despise the second book, New Moon. I have a deep, undying hatred towards Jacob. The lack of Edward was.. depressing.
As for the movie, I agree with all who think they should have had a diff'rent actor portraying our beloved Edward. Unless his acting in the movie takes my breath away, I can assure you, my mind is quite set.
And Flute-Oboe Person... I'd love to take a little guess, but... I haven't quite read Eclipse yet. I'm the kind of person who must own the book to read it or be very good friends with the person I am borrowing from.

Unless you liked his performance in Harry Potter, I hope you don't expect amazing. Though maybe with a bigger role he might take breathes away.  

iD r e a m e r r

650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dark_raez

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm
i think the whole series is amazing ^^
oober excited for breaking dawn and the movie. i'm going to be optimistic and hope for the best with it. i can't wait!
p.s. i know thats not really how you really spell uber, but thats how i spell it XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Me and my sister are unhealthy fans of Twilight. And we both hate Jacob. =D

*Waves "Team Edward" flag xD*

Cheeeeeeeezit

Loves True Nature

Agile Survivor

3,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Godzilluh
Me and my sister are unhealthy fans of Twilight. And we both hate Jacob. =D

*Waves "Team Edward" flag xD*

I want a team Edward flag so I can wave it!!! xd
and an anti-Jacob flag. I love the series, and plan on reading the Host. I do hate there choice of actors, but I'm still going to see the movie! I also plan on getting Breaking Dawn for my birthday! It comes out after my birthday, but I'm going to pre-order it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:45 pm
the borders store here on kauai is haviing a midnight party for breaking dawn and i am so going to it. i love the twilight series. theres a whole bunch of fans here on this island. i just wish breaking dawn would come out sooner.  

Misty Rose Cullen

gotta love like woe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:49 pm
i think that the twilight series is the best series of books on the planet! i cant wait for breaking dawn and i really want to go see the movie though i think it may not follow the book much but i dont care i will go see it anyway. i dont hate jacob but i dont really like him at the moment b/c he keeps wanting bella to leave edward and i think that his idea is completely nuts we all know in the deep pits of our hearts that bella likes jacob and would date him but the rest of our hearts say that there is now way in the deepest pits of heck that jacob has have a chance. edward and bella getting married makes me very happy but i am worried about how charlie will react when they tell him (lets hope he doesnt have a heartattack like harry clearwater). i think taht i'm rambling now so i'm going to stop before i write a novel. if you want to talk to me more about this subject then pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:56 pm
wow. is it really that good? i mean i havent read any of the books but like half of the girls at my school (and several guys) have read it and are in love with it....i mean they even started there own little twilight discussion group thingy.. im more into fantasy and sci-fi books myself but i dunno.. i might actually read them...  

Suge_da

narutohinata2100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 am
blaugh xd I LOVE THIS BOOK IT SO COOL!My not sure about the moive though and I know that you guys don't like jabco but I just don't care for him,and it so ture that he doesn't desever Bella but other werewovle bride. Though at the of the New Moon's end I didn't get it so can someone can explain this to me until I can find once more. confused sweatdrop 4laugh razz cool lol heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:33 pm
I love the Twilight series! In fact, I just finished Eclipse today, and I loved it.
And I hope that none of you try to beat me up after I say this, but Jacob PWN'S Edward. I even have a temporary tatoo on my arm that says "Jacob" on it (it came with New Moon). XD
So yeah. I can't wait for the 4th book!!  

Nintendo Princess

MrsFail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 pm
sunny247
Twilight is an excellent book, captivating the minds of millions all over the nation! Who do you guys think Bella should go with? I still can't decide and it's almost the end! O-e.

Edward all the way!
Jacob was a jerk to do what hedid in Elipse talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 pm
DehModernDrSeuss
GetsuKage LTT
The twilight series was awesome! Except for New Moon, that was kind of boring.

I loved it, but I still found it a little boring in the middle. Italy was fine, that was cool. Otherwise Jacob holds no interest with me at all. (Ish wanting to stab Jacob)

Hahaha. Same here...
>.>  

MrsFail

MrsFail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:49 pm
Suge_da
wow. is it really that good? i mean i havent read any of the books but like half of the girls at my school (and several guys) have read it and are in love with it....i mean they even started there own little twilight discussion group thingy.. im more into fantasy and sci-fi books myself but i dunno.. i might actually read them...

You should. I haven't met a person who doesn't like it.
A lot of people I ahve met just doesn't like it cause its either too long, or they don't like the first chapter talk2hand  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games