No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Pains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Rose, a story i'm writing. Would you read it?
  yes
  no
  have better things to do
  Bagels
View Results

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:45 pm
i road a bike into a ditch and broke both my wrists..and had vibrantly pink casts redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:50 pm
On my family's first trip to the Cabin in Big Bear, My dad tried to teach me how to ski on the bunny slopes, but I told him I don't wanna and I'm clumsy btw. And when we slid down the slope, I was already wobbly on my run, when I was going down at a rather speedy pace, my dad had to grab my hand to fix my speeding, but he ended up tripping and falling and I was taking him down with me. All the way down that hill, and when my dad got up I began laughing at the humor of the situation: my inability to ski, my dad's determination of my skiing, our falling to certain doom, and the fact that my dad ended up with a broken arm and leg for the duration of our time at the ski slopes all the way home. He ended up telling his friends that his idiot daughter has TWO LEFT skiing legs and tried to murder him.  

Lori Shiina

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 am
One time when I was about 2 years old I was standing up in a shopping cart in the parking lot and my mom was pushing the cart. Then she hit a bump and I went flying and I hit the ground really hard. I had cuts all over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:23 pm
well i normally i dont say this 2 anyone but i think the worst pain is when my dad killed himself on my b-day i was waiting and waitinb and he never came only the police with my mom and tears.....life sucks sometimes ~spike~  

mugen_piggy

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces