How long?
  10 more years
  25-100
  Forever! I love Pokémon!!! :heart:
View Results

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm
I think it'll go on for a while. And even if they run out of ideas for new Pokemon after a while they can always do updated versions of the generation II games and up like they did FireRed and LeafGreen from the generation I games... keep the same initial area and add a new area with new stuff to do, etc.

I'd also like to see a game based off the Orange Islands from the anime, gym battles and all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm
I think pokemon will last as long as they keep making new ones and don't get arrested for having games where people have pets that are supposed to try and beat the crap out of each other if they don't then there is really potential for pokemon to keep getting better and better  

Tristan AN

Villains_Dream_Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 am
i like pokemon and think they are cute!!!

i started watching it from the beginning the VERY FIRST episode!!!!

i didnt think that they would go past the 150!!!!

i had all those memorized and thne the next ones came out and i kinda gave up!!!! plus i didnt have anyone to talk to about pokemon so.......

time goes on......and so will pokemon.....not sure how long but it should be for at least the next ten....

i also think they will round it off at 1000!!!! that will be a hell lotta names and wat have you but it will be kinda neat to see the new ones!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 am
as long as teh little childrens play it....but I think they are running out of ideas for pokemon (notice how they added new evolutions to eeve) I went to the 10 yr celebration...it was fun, but come on...why and how is ash still 10?!  

Uzi Unicorn

Evelyn598

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 am
I'm trying to get out of the pokemon fandom, just so that I can basically get focused on more important things. So don't flame me because I'm anti-pokemon in a pokemon forum. Because I'm not. I love pokemon, I'm just trying to put it away so I can focus on life.

I think that Pokemon will last for at least 5 more years, but it will last however long until they run out of ideas (unlikely) or they go into debt (more likely but still unlikely) or if nintendo sells them off to another company (which is probably never going to happen)
I personally think that we should have Ash become a gym leader somewhere, and follow a brand new main character. I mean, the kid's probably 13-14 now, and hasn't lost many battles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 pm
I love pokemon.
I just wish they would stop makind them.
I thought that the first three seasons were the best.
Now they kinda suck.

doty_rules69

Serenity Celestial

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm
I think it has lasted long enough! I say put it out of it's misery!

I still watch every once in a while though ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Pokemon will last FOLEVER!!!  

Just A Normal Tree

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 am
Lets face it, Nintendo can't afford to lose it. It's the second biggist videogame franchise right behind Mario itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:38 pm
POkemon will last forever or close to it sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Royal Tsunami

Luna Anxul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 pm
pokemon shall last forever  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:39 pm
Junk World
Lets face it, Nintendo can't afford to lose it. It's the second biggist videogame franchise right behind Mario itself.
This is very true and its like if Coca Cola got rid of Diet Coke just total madness.... anywho poke'mon was a huge hit when it first came out with its games then trading cards and then the anime and then.....well I dont really feel like going through all the pokemon merchandise but its a s**t load of stuff and that was at the beginning.....like one example that pokemon is still very popular beside the pokemon game sales (which is just mind blowing) the trading card game which I thought was deader than the 70's but to my utter and total shock the card game is becoming popular again (but the thing that sucks is the old cards are tottally useless in the new rules which sucks.) . so I do believe its going to be a while untill pokemon is layed to rest and even then pokemon might just take a break like the original godzilla series did and even nintendo might just reboot the series and start over again.....who knows....but that's my little prediction.  

kopakanui

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:05 pm
kopakanui
Junk World
This is very true and its like if Coca Cola got rid of Diet Coke just total madness.... anywho poke'mon was a huge hit when it first came out with its games then trading cards and then the anime and then.....well I dont really feel like going through all the pokemon merchandise but its a s**t load of stuff and that was at the beginning.....like one example that pokemon is still very popular beside the pokemon game sales (which is just mind blowing) the trading card game which I thought was deader than the 70's but to my utter and total shock the card game is becoming popular again (but the thing that sucks is the old cards are tottally useless in the new rules which sucks.) . so I do believe its going to be a while untill pokemon is layed to rest and even then pokemon might just take a break like the original godzilla series did and even nintendo might just reboot the series and start over again.....who knows....but that's my little prediction.
Didn't they do that with Firered and leaf green?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 pm
wellwisher
kopakanui
Junk World
Didn't they do that with Firered and leaf green?
yeah they did and I believe it was a way for all the veteran pokemon players to have a renewed interest in there old favorite and also showed what the games can do....  

kopakanui

bob715

Gracious Gekko

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:35 pm
kopakanui
Junk World

There are new rules!! Omg. i haven't played the cards in a while and i was just about to finally get into the cards again and I learn this. WAAAH! Will this mean I have to buynew cardsif my newest ones are from like 2001?  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff