Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Insane King Wasabi
i have alot of dittos if you still need one. i also can get whatever pokemon you still need. (just finished obtaining every pokemon 2 weeks ago.)
Got the ditto.
I'm being careful about what pokemon that I get traded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm
wellwisher
Insane King Wasabi
i have alot of dittos if you still need one. i also can get whatever pokemon you still need. (just finished obtaining every pokemon 2 weeks ago.)
Got the ditto.

mmmkay all exept the legendary event ones, are legit.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Insane King Wasabi
wellwisher
Insane King Wasabi
Got the ditto.

Plus, right now for trades, I'm going for the D/P Pearl only pokemon, and the Starters listed on the front page.
By Careful, I mean not over extending myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:58 pm
wellwisher
Insane King Wasabi
wellwisher
Insane King Wasabi
Got the ditto.

Plus, right now for trades, I'm going for the D/P Pearl only pokemon, and the Starters listed on the front page.
By Careful, I mean not over extending myself.

mmmkay just tell me when you need something  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:21 pm
Sure, trade sounds fine. 3nodding

Edit: I should also mention what I know about the Palkia.

For starters, I caught it while going through one of my multiple Pearl games. Should be no surprise there. It also comes with a Lustrous Orb, the Palkia-only hold item that you'd normally get from Pokemon Pearl. (IE the Pearl counterpart to Dialga's Adamant Orb)

He hasn't been touched since he was received ; he simply went straight into storage.

He's also pretty noteworthy from a usability standpoint:
Modest nature (+special attack,-attack) with the following IVs: 15 HP, 29 Attack, 5 Defense, 30 Special Attack, 1 Special Defense, 26 Speed (Hidden Power 45 Water)

In other words, although most Palkia sets don't run Modest (looks like they're usually Hasty or Jolly), this one can and it has killer IVs in both Special Attack and Speed.

(Just letting you know about the potential uses of this Palkia in case you might want to use him.)

Edit x2: The OT is Giga, the name I use on my resetable games. However, my resetable Pearl game has not been reset since its last play through... I might be able to nickname the Palkia if you care about that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:27 pm
Nadian
Sure, trade sounds fine. 3nodding
Edit x2: The OT is Giga, the name I use on my resetable games. However, my resetable Pearl game has not been reset since its last play through... I might be able to nickname the Palkia if you care about that sort of thing.
The original Trainer is giga? I don't care. Nicknaming isn't important, I'd prefer it to stick with it's core name, bu thats more imprtant with the pokemon I breed/catch tan it is the ones that I get traded.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:50 pm
When on Wi-fi. sound is slightly off. One is about half a second ahead of the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 pm
Updated and stuff.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 pm
Alright, let's take a peak at the list and break it up...

For all of these pokemon, I have yet to breed them for My Pokemon Ranch so breeding all of these for you would be quite possible. smile
Quote:
Aipom
Heracross
Burmy
Cherubi
Munchlax
Slowpoke
Pinsir
Houndour
Bagon
Spheal
Jigglypuff
Maril
Plusile
Minum
Porygon
Bonsley
Seedot
Mawile,
Solrock
Lotod
Sableye
Seviper
Lunastone
Pineco
Gligar
Shuckle
Teddiursa
Caterpie
Ekans
Weedle
Vulpix
Magby
Elekid

For these two pokemon I already have eggs for you
Quote:
Growlithe
Sandshrew

I may have extra of these pokemon for you, but I'll need to check after work. Naturally, they wouldn't be eggs.
Quote:
Zangoose
Stantler
Adamant natured Ditto

I've already bred these pokemon for My Pokemon Ranch, unfortunately. I probably have an extra Eevee somewhere, though, and perhaps even an extra Castform. (I could transfer another one up from the 3rd gen... you get one every time you play through, heh.) Naturally, those wouldn't be eggs, though.
Quote:
Meowth
Eevee
Castform

You could trade for both these pokemon.
Quote:
Mew
Jirachi

Like I mentioned, I might have a good excuse to play through FireRed for you ; might want something more than a throw-away egg, of course.
Quote:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo

Bleh, these are all painful to get. Requires playing through Pokemon Colosseum and XD:Gale of Darkness, which I have yet to complete for myself.
Quote:
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

At some point in the future I might free up pokemon project time to start accumulating excess Celebi. Until then, no dice, I'm afraid.
Quote:
Celebi

All of these could be obtained in a single pass-through of Pokemon Emerald. Good news... even though I'm soft resetting for Latias in one of my Emerald games, I bought another one over the weekend. Combined with the power of the Eon Ticket E-Reader card, I could obtain all of these legendaries for you in a single pass. It'll cost something more than a throw-away, of course.
Quote:
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza

(On the concept of things costing more than a throw-away, I was thinking that a temporary option available for now would involve My Pokemon Ranch... basically, there are some pokemon which evolve at a really high level. Things like Garchomp, Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence... plus other pokemon that might be simply useful in general that you need to evolve in order to obtain. Not pokemon that require the use of items to evolve, though... got plenty of those...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 pm
Nadian
I may have extra of these pokemon for you, but I'll need to check after work. Naturally, they wouldn't be eggs.
Quote:
Zangoose
Stantler
Adamant natured Ditto
I'd be breeding them myself then and then releasing the one traded to me.
Nadian
I've already bred these pokemon for My Pokemon Ranch, unfortunately. I probably have an extra Eevee somewhere, though, and perhaps even an extra Castform. (I could transfer another one up from the 3rd gen... you get one every time you play through, heh.) Naturally, those wouldn't be eggs, though.
Fine, I'd breed them myself then.
Nadian
You could trade for both of these pokemon. Mew
Jirachi
Would you need something in particular?
Nadian
Like I mentioned, I might have a good excuse to play through FireRed for you ; might want something more than a throw-away egg, of course.
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Name something if you start playing through firered again.
Nadian
Bleh, these are all painful to get. Requires playing through Pokemon Colosseum and XD:Gale of Darkness, which I have yet to complete for myself.Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Then don't bother with them.
Nadian
At some point in the future I might free up pokemon project time to start accumulating excess Celebi. Until then, no dice, I'm afraid.
Fair enough.
Nadian
All of these could be obtained in a single pass-through of Pokemon Emerald. Good news... even though I'm soft resetting for Latias in one of my Emerald games, I bought another one over the weekend. Combined with the power of the Eon Ticket E-Reader card, I could obtain all of these legendaries for you in a single pass. It'll cost something more than a throw-away, of course.
Quote:
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Name your price, I won't be able to get it for you right away, but I'm sure I'd be able to save you training time....eventually.
(On the concept of things costing more than a throw-away, I was thinking that a temporary option available for now would involve My Pokemon Ranch... basically, there are some pokemon which evolve at a really high level. Things like Garchomp, Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence... plus other pokemon that might be simply useful in general that you need to evolve in order to obtain. Not pokemon that require the use of items to evolve, though... got plenty of those...)
Again, name things, I can waste time training. I've already wasted more time evolving pokemon that evolve at later levels than I should have at my point in the game. (pre-fifth gym badge)

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 pm
Alright, here's the next proposal.

I had extra of the following pokemon and I've prepared them to trade to you:

Eevee
Zangoose
Stantler
Castform

I have these legendaries ready for you:

Jirachi
Mew

In addition:

Adamant Ditto

The following three eggs from your list are ready:

Sandshrew
Growlithe
Bonsly (I think)

You can trade for any / all of these using whatever pokemon you want. However, it'd be nice to choose two more to round the trade out to two groups of six. As such, here's additional possible offerings:

I have an extra Spiritomb egg, if you want.

I could breed a couple more eggs.

I can also prepare a Dratini or Gible egg (or actual pokemon) for you to train. The final Dragonite would be tradeable for one group of gen legendaries (1st or 3rd), the final Garchomp would be tradeable for the other group of gen legendaries. (If you wanted eggs for either of these, I'd suggest that you actually accept fully hatched versions so you can level them up faster and breed eggs from them.)

I've got some figuring out to do before I'd be ready to play through FireRed to obtain the gen 1 legendaries for you. Basically, I'm going to try figuring out how I can use Pokemon Box to transfer items out of a game faster, although I can take care of the 3rd gen legendaries using my second Emerald.

Edit:
Woah. Finished experimenting with Pokemon Box much faster than I thought I would. I thought I'd have to play with it a little here and there but it turns out that I'm finished playing with it, am now able to use it to transfer items out of a game notably faster, but essentially I'm ready to play through FireRed now, too!

So, Wellwisher, here's the questions:

Do you want me to name my trainer anything specific?

Are you okay with trading a Dragonite (Level 55+) and a Garchomp (Level 48+) for all of the 1st and 3rd gen legendaries? (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza) (Mew and Jirachi will be "free" regardless of this deal.) (They will all be caught in Ultra Balls except for either Latios or Latias.)

If yes on those, do you want me to get Dratini and/or Gible for you? (Egg or not?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Long answer:
Eevee, Zangoose, Stantler, Castform, Jirachi, Mew, Ditto, Sandshrew, Growlithe, Bonsly, Dratini, and Gible are fine, i can get you what you want during my free pokedex filling time.

Short Answer:
I got a Spiritomb during my vacation.
If you want to trade a Dratini and Gible (egg or not egg) I ould breed them for myself, and raise both the breeded one for myself, and the one traded to me for you. I would think that it wouldn't take me too long despite not having faced the fifth gym leader yet. I can get a level 1 to a level 29 in less than a day. and I can get a level 1 to a level 40 in about 3 days, so level 55 wouldn't be that big of a stretch.
it wouldn't matter which set of legendaries that I got first, it doesn't get added to my Sinnoh Dex until I beat the Elite four and the Champion, which shouldn't happen until I've caught/bred (/been traded the legendary that doesn't exist in diamond, oh wait, that already happened) all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon.
I'll be fine with trading a Dragonite and Garchomp for that, I'll still breed my own to train as well, I might have to go through the rest of the gyms a bit faster than I have been to ensure that I can get enough experience on those two for the trade while still being able to control them.
Oh, and it doesn't matter what you call yourself in your FireRed game, The data still wouldn't be my particular data, so the legendaries will always be different.

Edit1 (unrelated to the Short or Long Description): I'll need to either breed or catch enough spare pokemon for this to work. (Read: 12 initially and an additional 12 upon delivery of Dragonite and Garchomp)

Edit 2: Really, just list any pokemon that you need trained up that you don't want to waste time training yourself, It'll give me both one bred pokemon for myself, and you a chance to do other pokemon related things besides just training for your Ranch. (and it gives me something to do that actually helps you as opposed to just sending you weird eggs that I forget what they'll hatch into.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Alright. Then all I need to do is breed a Dratini and a Gible for you and we'd be good to go.

The pokemon that I wasn't looking forward to evolving are the ones that evolve at a level over 40. Off the top of my head, those are...

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Salamence
Garchomp

(I might be missing others, though. I you can think of any I've skipped, feel free to mention.)

Tyranitar and Metagross are already taken care of thanks to Pokemon Colosseum, leaving Dragonite, Salamence, and Garchomp. (We can take care of Bagon later.)

I'll try and get myself to breed those for you so that we can trade and you can begin training. I've already begun playing through FireRed. (Charizard fully trained and three badges obtained thus far.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:26 pm
it would be faster if you sent me them and I bred them myself near the beginning. I'd have to EXP. share them for a few levels anyways, before I could use them, and I think that I would be able to train my own at my own pace, whilst I could train your copies at a accelerated rate. (You'd also get your own copy back.)

Oh, and, I think this is right.
All Pokemon that evolve at level 40:
Drapion, Abomasnow, Armaldo, Cradilly, Wailord, Exploud, Kabutops, Omastar, Rapidash.
All Pokemon that evolve above level 40:
Garchomp, Metagross, Salamence, Wailrein, Glalie, Flygon, Aggron, Rhydon, Tyranitar, Dragonite.
All pokemon not listed either do not evolve, evolve through a method besides purely leveling up, or finish evolving before level 40.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:34 pm
Alright, I've got Gible and Dratini ready for you so now we just need to figure out when to trade.

Also, good news, I've already got Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo for you. As soon as you're done with one of those fellas, they're yours! smile

As an added bonus, I was considering throwing a couple of the extra items from this play-through on your legendaries (in other words, you'd receive these items.) In particular...

-Both leftovers
-The EXP Share
-An evolution-inducing item (I assumed Moonstone, but would you prefer something else?)

Thoughts?  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces