Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?HELP!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i just kill myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm
Yarg Ninja
alright ill do that but i wanna avoid telling people as best as i can....o and good thing that girl who keeps saying you should just kill yourself isn't here cause should probably make me mad and i would end up killing myself...-_-

sounds like a b***h. confused I would recommend telling your parents keeping between you and your family they probably wouldn't make fun of you and actually help. Insted of telling a friend with a big mouth who tells the school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Yarg Ninja
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja
well it's only thinking about it what could actually happen to me if i didn't get help?

well you WILL eventually commit suicide. Lucky for you your not in the Gd so I'll help. Speak to someone you trust (Best friend, girlfriend, parents,etc) let out your problems talk it out. what i find relaxing is write all your problems on a piece of paper and just destroy it (Shredder, burn it, toilet, whatever) But i would seriously recommend therapy don't end up like your friend some one will miss you. I know i missed my friend after a freak accident.

o.k ill do that but if i burn it i gotta be care almost everything in the house is flammable...i just don't want anyone to know i thought of suicide.

If you have been thinking about suicide for as along as you have or longer, you have to get help, wether you like it or not. But if you really don't want to do the other suggestions, do this:
Do not analyze the situation with the what-ifs and the buts of it around yourself. Use that and put it through other peoples' perspectives. Think about others and how they might react to your actions. If you lost a friend through the same way, remember how you felt when you found out. Just ask yourself this question: "Do I really want my friends and family to feel like or go through with this?"  

ChaoticCatDemon

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:57 pm
ChaoticCatDemon
Yarg Ninja
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja
well it's only thinking about it what could actually happen to me if i didn't get help?

well you WILL eventually commit suicide. Lucky for you your not in the Gd so I'll help. Speak to someone you trust (Best friend, girlfriend, parents,etc) let out your problems talk it out. what i find relaxing is write all your problems on a piece of paper and just destroy it (Shredder, burn it, toilet, whatever) But i would seriously recommend therapy don't end up like your friend some one will miss you. I know i missed my friend after a freak accident.

o.k ill do that but if i burn it i gotta be care almost everything in the house is flammable...i just don't want anyone to know i thought of suicide.

If you have been thinking about suicide for as along as you have or longer, you have to get help, wether you like it or not. But if you really don't want to do the other suggestions, do this:
Do not analyze the situation with the what-ifs and the buts of it around yourself. Use that and put it through other peoples' perspectives. Think about others and how they might react to your actions. If you lost a friend through the same way, remember how you felt when you found out. Just ask yourself this question: "Do I really want my friends and family to feel like or go through with this?"

i try but everyday it becomes hard cause i just feel like ripping my hair out... and if i told anyone i was thinking about suicide they wouldn't belive me cause im the least likely to kill myself....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:03 pm
Yarg Ninja
ChaoticCatDemon
Yarg Ninja
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

i try but everyday it becomes hard cause i just feel like ripping my hair out... and if i told anyone i was thinking about suicide they wouldn't belive me cause im the least likely to kill myself....

Okay your being paranoid your parents are bound to believe you SUICIDE IS NO JOKE!  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:03 pm
Hmm.. Well, at least try to tell your family. they should believe you. if not, make a "family gathering" or a family meeting and tell them what's been going on and how you feel. By the way, it's ok to have your closest friends and family worry about you. It shows that they truly care for you. And if those close friends show or act as if they don't worry, you can tell them to ******** off, because they aren't your real friends.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:07 pm
o.k but do i have to tell them now???  

yarg_ninja

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 pm
Yarg Ninja

YES GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND TELL YOUR PARENTS NOW! Sit down and talk it out they WILL help you!

Edit: You'll feel better trust me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:11 pm
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

YES GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND TELL YOUR PARENTS NOW! Sit down and talk it out they WILL help you!

Agreed and you will.. Guaranteed.  

ChaoticCatDemon

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:15 pm
ChaoticCatDemon
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

i really don't want to  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 pm
Yarg Ninja
ChaoticCatDemon
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

i really don't want to

your going to need to do it eventually.
Practice in front of a mirror or say it by "Accident' per say
say what you would say in front of a mirror till your able to tell your parents or say it loud enough till your parents go "what?"  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:20 pm
i don't have a mirror... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja
ChaoticCatDemon
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

i really don't want to

your going to need to do it eventually.
Practice in front of a mirror or say it by "Accident' per say
say what you would say in front of a mirror till your able to tell your parents or say it loud enough till your parents go "what?"

you can go to the bathroom and practice there. Bathrooms tend to have mirrors.  

ChaoticCatDemon

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 pm
ok but most of they day I'm home the only time my dad gets home home is late at night and I'm usually asleep...  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff