View Results

xH3al My Brok3n H3artx

Shy Fairy

17,250 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 pm
I hate a certain werewolf that goes by the name of Jacob Black.

Why? Because he's an annoying teenage brat. stare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
I hate people who fawn over books that aren't even that good without bothering to read the novelist who spawned the whole craze. Example: people who are in love with Stephanie Myers' books and have never bothered to read the person who might as well have birthed the modern day vampire, Anne Rice.

Why??

Because it's just annoying. I've read the Twilight series and can honestly say that when compared to Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles they're nothing. Seriously, vampires are seen as romantic with good reason, but they're also seen as mysterious and dark for one too. Teen romance novels that involve vampires don't really capture the whole appeal of the vampire race. I think that people who actually believe that all vampires are as the Cullen family is...really need to go pick up Dracula and run through the whole Vampire Chronicle series before honestly deciding that vampires were meant to be seen as Myers depicts them.

BTW this isn't an attack on anyone, I have friends who do love that series and they know how I feel about it because I have said so. I do accept that people love it, I just feel that they haven't read a good vampire novel.  

SixxFixx

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm
I hate fanboys and fangirls since they'll blindly fight to protect their favorite TV show/book/manga/anime/misc. thing that's only OK.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 am
Bikki Kobayashi V
Kaiyo_Nakano
ChaoticCatDemon
I hate people who tease/make fun of/ insult people with disabilities, especially if it's in front of me.

WHY: Both of my brothers are autistic, and it's not only insulting to my family, but it's just plain sad that there are some people out there who have to insult someone with an disability of any form just to make themselves feel better, like a 1st or 2nd grader.. And these people are in high school, getting ready for collage.. You would think that they would mature by now or they're parents would have taught them from right and form wrong...

I totally agree. People like that really need to get over themselves and realize that they are acting childish.
I completely agree. Both me and my brother have some sort of problem. With my brother its worse.... With me.... when I am stressed I have a very hard time speaking.

I hate it when someone calls someone a b***h from crying over serous injury.

Why? Well, its just mean! A few months ago my left knee popped out of place. Anyone could guess it hurts like -=bleep=-. Anyway, after I got my knee scanned [To see if there were anything that broke. There was nothing] I had to stay off of it a lot of time for a few days. But I did have to get up and use it. I didn't bother on the first day. Anyway, then it was good enough when I was able to sit at the computer I was talking about it. I didn't really share much at the time and I was called a b***h just by talking about it. I was like wtf? Then he bitched about my -=bleep=- age, and saying that I should quit Gaia because I'm 'too old'. I kinda got off topic but still. Calling someone a b***h for crying over a terrible injery, or talking about it is just rude. Would you really call someone that after they broke their leg and cried... I sure wouldn't!
I also disagree fully about this. I am schizophrenic so I act rather weird sometimes and some people just think I am a moron or something. Acting to me as if I am mentally retarded thinking I don't get the world around me. I have an higher IQ than most of them mocking me and taunting me!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:22 pm
Lil Bowser Gal
ChaoticCatDemon
I hate people who tease/make fun of/ insult people with disabilities, especially if it's in front of me.

WHY: Both of my brothers are autistic, and it's not only insulting to my family, but it's just plain sad that there are some people out there who have to insult someone with an disability of any form just to make themselves feel better, like a 1st or 2nd grader.. And these people are in high school, getting ready for collage.. You would think that they would mature by now or they're parents would have taught them from right and form wrong...

I've heard no truer statement all day.

Two of my cousins have autism as well, Tommy and Craig. Craig is fourteen, and Tommy is thirteen. They are gleefully silly, and all of my family loves to run around and play with them. They both have quite advanced problem-solving abilities. I can tell that Craig enjoys my company, and I help him learn to spell words. He usually messes up on purpose just to make me laugh, and we all end up having a good time. Ah, what an adorable kid.

That's Sweet, Lil Bowser Gal. Hope they turn out to be one of the smartest people on the planet. 4laugh
Anyway, I think it's wrong, and rude to treat people with symtoms like that. They are normal people, just like you and me, but just some more complications. So just act normal around them, they are the same as us. ^_^ blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 pm
Britney Spears

-Fat
-Bald
-Stupid  

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Disconnections when playing DDR with my girlfriend via Xbox live.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 pm
I must agree about the people with disabilities. Also when people make inappropriate comments about those of different races. They're no different to anyone else.  

Zzyli

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Dead Presidents

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 pm
i hate about 98% of gaia
that would be the noob, fake, poser, leet speakers, and hacker percentage of gaia
2% i could grow to like and maybe even love  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 pm
The ones who leave that one comment that takes up half your profile.
Poeple who talk down on other avatars because they don't look like they do in real life.

And Liver.  

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Dedcadent Abductee

24,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

KJ_2122

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 pm
i hate onions...there just nasty
i hate being bored....i will go crazy if i am
i hate that i cant remember anything else that i hate cause i feel retarded  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:02 pm
i hate skool (probably over used didnt read every 1s post dont type so much tho)  

i heart me34

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:04 pm
Disconnections in the time-space stone missions in Nostale  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 am
I HATE ALGEBRA II. I failed it so now I have to take summer school and it's TORTURE. I have to do 300 really hard problems in a week! crying  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Sunshine-Girl22
Lil Bowser Gal
ChaoticCatDemon

I've heard no truer statement all day.

Two of my cousins have autism as well, Tommy and Craig. Craig is fourteen, and Tommy is thirteen. They are gleefully silly, and all of my family loves to run around and play with them. They both have quite advanced problem-solving abilities. I can tell that Craig enjoys my company, and I help him learn to spell words. He usually messes up on purpose just to make me laugh, and we all end up having a good time. Ah, what an adorable kid.

That's Sweet, Lil Bowser Gal. Hope they turn out to be one of the smartest people on the planet. 4laugh
Anyway, I think it's wrong, and rude to treat people with symtoms like that. They are normal people, just like you and me, but just some more complications. So just act normal around them, they are the same as us. ^_^ blaugh
Aww, thanks.

Craig is just one funny guy, all around. Except when he pulls Kira's hair. But that's only when he's sugar-high. :3  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff