Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Scariest Anime Chracter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheeshireCat

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 am
Shion and Rena. I agree with you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Sasuke cause he's a dumbass. stressed Sorry, but he is. Plus in his curse form he looks a trans with bad lipstick sweatdrop  

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:04 pm
Orochimaru (Naruto)
the vampires from Blood: The Last Vampire
Yagami Raito (Death Note)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 am
Hahahah, In terms of creepy, most charicters from higurashi no naku koro ni (+ kai) are, but in terms of scary... Heh, I cant see myself getting scared of an anime lol, If someone thinks they know of one that can scare me though I do welcome the challenge hahahah.  

Eternal Dylan

illyasvieleinzbern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 am
1. Rena - her laugh was really out of place in the first episode... aside from that, her murderous stare is really scary even if at times she looks cute...

2. Ladd Russo - a character from baccano! with a really sadistic personality and talk about being a megalomoniac... fantasizes about killing people and he never stops talking... he isn't scary as a character but the way he acts is one...

3. Papillon or koshaku chono - from busou renkin... one thing that's scary about him... it's the way he dresses... totally weird and it creeps me out...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:24 am
Ash Ketchum.. stressed  

TemptedBlaze

2,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Sullen Couch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:06 pm
Rock Lee: his eyebrows are attempting to take over the world, I know it.
Maito Gai: something about him just SCREAMS '***** from FMA: Blows up faces. you know a villain is scary if you can't find anything sexual about his power. seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm
Sullen Horror
Scar from FMA: Blows up faces. you know a villain is scary if you can't find anything sexual about his power. seriously.

If you can't find anything sexual about blowing up faces, you're not trying to hard.  

KaguraOfTheWind

Sullen Couch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 pm
You'd think so, and yet...
Oh!
And also-
that technician guy from Code Geass.
creeps the hell out of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:45 pm
~.~"To tell the truth, I don't understand it. They have every right to hate the dogs of the military."~.~

Naraku from InuYasha can be pretty creepy. o.o

And Creed it a total maniac. -_- Charden is definitely one of my favorite characters, but he still strikes me as somewhat of a *****. o.o But I especially don't like Belze, Mason or the Doctor.

Lucy from Elfen Lied. o.o When she goes on her rampages.

The Homunculi were a whole lot scarier in the FMA manga then they were in the anime. -_- I mean, did you see what happened to Gluttony's ribcage?! Scar is also pretty creepy, but I love him anyhow. And Archer.

Light. Total creepo.

The Zuka Club from Ouran. Benio especially.

And I know there's another one that I'm not remembering and it's gonna bug me and then I'm gonna remember it later and then I'll be sad. =[

~.~"We're loyal, we're strong, we're brave; but have you ever thought about how the people on the other end feel when our chains are just a little too short and our collars too tight?"~.~

CountingIvory

Edward_Elric_Fan_Grl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Umm...
Glutney-FMA-Okay, he creeps me out..*shivers* I mean, his voice is creepy enough but when you add his quote he says in like EVERY episode he's in..."Can I eat him?"

The Noh Mash-InuYasha- *Shivers* Ackk, again....

Krad-DN Angel- Okay, he's not as bad as the others but....The guy has like, major issues...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am
Definitely got to agree with Gluttony from FMA.

The corrupt cop in Paranoia Agent always creeped me out.

Shion from Higurashi no naku koro ni.  

shadowycat

LordSavage

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 am
Kabuto (Naruto): easily changes his identity, takes care of a *****, and can surgically mess you up without leaving a mark. Not to mentiion he carries around a summoning scroll of dead bodies just in case he needs one

Jaiden Yuki (Yugioh GX): such a retarded child being that good at a children's card game scares me

Kimimaro (Naruto): I think I would soil myself if I was facing off against him and watched him pull out his arm to use as a sword. Then to top it off, I would probably faint when he removed his spine to make a lance.

Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing): Anyone who can take a 13mm bullet to the face, stand back up, and continue kicking a** is scary. Not to mention he gets both his arms blown off and he picks up his blade with his mouth and kicks more a**...again. To top it all off, he stabs himself through the heart with an old piece of wood to become more powerful, how messed up is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Light Yagami- He's just really friggin' scary. The evil laugh just blows the creep radar through the roof. eek

Misa- She's just your average, bog-standard supermodel happygoth. Really, really annoying. But, add a Death Note and the shinigami eyes, which let her see anybody's name and lifespan above the person's head, and she's now a scary annoying supermodel happygoth. In terms of Death Note-imbued killing powers, she's twice as deadly as Light is. In intelligence...Nehh, not so much.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

hyper zero_99

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm
Jakotsu- Extremely creepy. Have you noticed that she's basically a girl in a boy's body? eek

Inuyasha-When he's very mad or berserk burning_eyes

Rock Lee-His resemblance to Might Gai and his eye brows. scream

Gaara-Gives me the creeps; steer clear of him. sweatdrop

I have an endless list of scariest characters, so there. sweatdrop  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games