Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Do you know when someone likes you??./ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know how well your crush likes you?
  yes.......................no
View Results

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Reinbow Chi Tea
Here's my little love story. Me and my fiance (Greg) met a mall (I hate the mall so it was a miracle at all that we met). He was really loud and the center of attention and I was just really quiet and sitting on the bench in the outside lounge. He said something funny and I laughed. He looked at me and smiled. But I didn't think anything of it..Later on that day my and my friend went to the Chinese Buffet. A friend and Greg walked in minutes after us. I was shocked. Since I new the person he was with they came over and sat with us. Well of course me being shy I barely ate anything. Lol I don't know I have this weird thing with eating around people I just met sweatdrop . So we started talking. About two weeks later Greg was at my house and we were sitting in my backyard with a bunch of friends. I was laying out on the grass and he was laying about 1 foot away from me. I had my arm out. All of a sudden I feel a hand touch mine. I look over and he had a smile on his face and he was looking at me and was smiling. eek I didn't know what to do. My cousin Amanda looked at us and said "aww look at the cute new couple*...so yeah. After that it was just amazing. 2 months after that he proposed to me and we've been together for over a year now. It was weird though. The entire time before we started dating I always felt a connection between us. So. Question: Do you think you can tell you love someone before any chemistry even happens Answer: Absolutely ^^

heart Thats so Cute whee

I have a love story, but it ends sad anyway lol

First love, there was a guy in my class (Andrew) and I'm always a shy girl at first. He said something to embarrase and upset me, so I pretty much beat him up. His friend that sat next to him was shocked that I even hit him. Of course Andrew hit me back, and for a couple of months or so we hit eachother, Hate almost. We would get into fights, lunch or whatever, cause he was an annoying perv ((And he flirts with anyone, but i'm the kind of girl that doesn't just sit and take it )).

I always believed he was a jerk, but we began to annoy other people. After a couple months of that we became sort of best friends, cause we had some things incommon (We were just too busy beating eachother up to even care, we really kind of hated eachother at first. ). Lets see after the end of the year, we went to a girls b-day part (Andrew liked her) and it was formal and stuff.

Everyone dancing, and around Anytime we had to switch partners, if me and him ever got near eachother we look away, and run haha (That makes me laugh now XD XD And we've still beatin eachother allot And kept fighting.). And one day during the summer in the woods around night, some thugs around our age threatened me, and we (Andrew me, and a couple of friends) ran through the woods, but the Thugs cut me off, so I began to fight them but there was about 3 of them . Andrew of course saved me (He beat them senseless with a random stick) So thats when I found out he actually cares ,apparenlty he doesn't like it if OTHER people beat me (He never seriously hurt me, with bruises or blood, but when we fought it still hurt a little ). Anyway later on, I found out I loved him ( THE BIG HINT OF HOW - I walked by him, and for some reason I smiled and I didn't even look at him, but I knew I was walking by him. I couldn't even make it go away no matter how hard I tried)

Anyway So we liked eachother, but sadley I moved away, so I see him and my friends about 3 times a year or so, and were just friends not much anymore now (I don't like him now cause he changed a little too much *sigh* ) Anyway Had closure I never told him I loved him, but I moved on, and Dealing with other crap lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am
Yeah. I just don't know how to react.  

prison wallet

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out