yes girls need to be protected from idiots like him
View Results

Zilerate

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:58 pm
My thoughts: If he can't get a girl's number then he's retarded. He can do the work to get their numbers anything else is just lame. Plus, they'll be like, "WTF is this guy calling me for?!?!" Tell him that he needs to learn to relate to the other species on his own..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 pm
we is strong and know how to kick hard  

dontnowat2donow

OMG-JuliaJean

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:03 am
if those girls are really your friends
then hell yeah your suppose to protect them!
you think that guy just wants to hurt them
then don't give in at all!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm
I SOO WANT TO GO AND PUNCH HIM!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRR.Man guys like that make me sick.Girls are not toys.If i where you i would have broke our frenship a long time ago.Grrrr its boys like him that give us all bad name and why girls get pregnet at a young agE.GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

[boogie pop]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm
i thin you did a pretty good job saven them girl's numbers.
but what a jerk for doin that ya know. any way. the way i see it. you stuck up for your friends. and i think that counts.
good job
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:24 pm
If he wants thier phone numbers he can ask them him self. Girls likely don't like guys that they don't know randomly phoneing them up and talking about who knows what. They're your friends. don't betray thier trust in you.  

BluePod

icemystic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:14 pm
In that case I think you did the right thing. Women do of course like the sense of valor that you have demonstrated that night.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:56 pm
First Off: A friend is a friend, it should not matter what gender they are because you would protect your best bud if he was in trouble and needed help, you should see that for all your friends, male and female. And in a sense you are in a relationship with your friends because what word does "Relationship" have?.......Of course "Relate" meaning you and your friends have something (wether it be alot or one thing) to relate about and that is what sparks a friendship to happen. So you are fortunate to have your friends and that means you should watch out for each other.

Now I was immpressed that you did not give the neanderthal your friends numbers because it shows that you are responsible to keep there numbers they gave you in confidence to ensure their privacy from morons like him.
So that proves to your friends you are a really good friend to make sure they are safe from his harassments that he would have done. And you should also talk to your friends about the jackass, telling them that you are not him and that you are your own person and that he does not speak for you. Hopefully that will send a good message to your friends saying that you are a good friend to have and hey who knows it might work in your favor, maybe one of your friends might want to take it to the next level.

So I hope that me (bassically ranting) putting my own thought about your situation helps you for later on in life.

Also you are probally aware of this but might as well say this, friendships could run there course and you might lose some friends because of different circumstances but it happens, thats what happens in the board game of LIFE.

P.S. oh yeah if you want to know if your friends want to be protected or not, here is an easy way to know. Just bring it up in cassual conversation and see what they say. just an idea.  

kopakanui

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm
I don't usually like the whole idea of guys protecting girls just because they're girls, but you did good. You should never give out phone numbers without the permission of the person. I'm not really sure it would count as protecting them so much as just using common courtesy. If someone gave out my number without asking me first, I'd be really, really pissed at him/her.

Also, this guy sounds like an a**, and he isn't much of a friend to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:47 pm
I think you did the right thing. We dont really need protecting, but It always helps out, its no good to be over protecting, but keeping some horny guy off our backs is perfect! well done  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces