Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
The "Sixth Sense" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

allmy9lives

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:07 am
I think the Sixth Sense is just another psychological defense mechanism a person has in order to defend him/herself from the things s/he fears. For me, it's like a way to explain the unknown to a certain person. And well, I do believe that the mind is a very powerful thing and when a person thinks hard enough to make objects move, they could.

Illogical, maybe. But they're just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 am
Sixth sense is real. Some people are gifted with it some are not. If you really want to see ghost or someting like that. You have to open your... * I forgot the term* aura something. They said its diffucult at first.  

Lokhen

ushiyasha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm
I think it is very possible that people can have special abilities like a sixth sense or whatnot, I have never truly confronted a ghost but sometimes i feel as if they are right there in the room with me, or when i here foot steps when theres noone home, or when somehow my alarm ONLY gets turned off when i dont have my phone also set.... i get creeped out and there are just so many stories and so many people that have seen, heard and felt things how is it possible they are all wrong? I for one like to beleive that they can be there and hopfully that they cant cause me harm... it makes me wonder what awaits beyond death ... so many questions and no one can give me proof with my own eyes... i only know what i have not seem but heard has creeped me out and that other people i know and trust have had things happen... i say there is so much we do not see or understand and not everything can be explained yet.... we are not so advanced as we think o.O maybe someday ill find out the truth...until then ill wait and wonder xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm
I personally have experienced spirits, demons, angelic figure, ect... so I feel the sixth sense is real. plus I have been know to get visions of the future 3 to 4 times a day. so I'd say it's real.  

last angel served

Mader Hatter

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm
I've experienced the "Sixth Sense" many times. It started with my great grandma then she passed it to my grandma then on to my father (very shortly) and then passed on to me. I've seen ghost, had visions about the future (only like a year at the very most), and have felt ...... other presenses before  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 am
i do kind of believe in those things. i mean, some things that happen to us just can't be explained by scientific principles.
but it's very unlikely if you really think about it, it just doesn't work that way.

flavored pencils

deathly_silence01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 am
so it's true, not many people see them, huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am
I think we all have a sixth sense. I think we are all born with it, but only a handfull of us learn how to acess it and use it. I've had tons of de ja vu occations. One theory about de ja vu is that our brain sometimes transfers information to us a bit slower after doing something. Like if you are reading an e mail and all of a sudden you think you're having de ja vu its because you have already gone throught this but your brain just now signaled it to you. Well thats just a theory but anyway, I've also had dreams that seemed to have come true. Sometimes I pick up my phone right when its about to buzz. I know some of these times may be accidents, but some may not. If you think you have the ability for these things, i recomend that you try to tune them in better. Like if you figure out what you're thinking about when these things occur then maybe you can figure out what triggers them. Thats just some advise someone gave me because I pretty much asked the same thing. I hope i helped a bit.
have a good day.

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm
My mom and family can see the dead cuz there pychic and i am to but i certanily cant use it to read ur m ind over the internet lol. xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 am
Okay, for this I would like to say that I think that the sixth sense is something that is greatly ignored. I think that it is something that should have a bit more notice and that people shouldn't discredit it as much as it should. I mean, what if it could save your life one day.

I think that the person who said about the 10 percent thing is right too. I think that if we could use even 50 percent of our brain at a time, imagine what we could accomplish. What if the sixth sense is locked away somewhere in the other 90 percent we are not using at that time.

I have had dreams and I have seen ghosts. I have had more deja vus than I can count. I have taken pictures of and heard the voices on a recorder of such beings. I believe that they are here, but I do not think they are here for harm. I think they are more in the sense of "I am here to help" or "I am here because I am stuck. I can't go on. I didn't complete what I was put here to do." I do not see them as evil and I certainly don't think they are here to hurt anybody.

Now, I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but when I was about two years old, I would tell my mom that I had to go to New York to save my paintings. ~We lived in Florida. I had NEVER been to New York~ I told her that I had died and my ex-husband/boyfriend person was stealing my paintings to get the money off of them. She just brushed it off till she looked at the news about a month later, and the same story I told her was on the TV. lol Scared her to death. =P

Look, I don't know if any of this is creditable at all. It may have been just large coincidences. That is VERY possible. And you may think what you want to. But I will think that it is a small part of the sixth sense trying to work its way out. That is just what I think though.

Thank you for reading my small brained statements. Have a good day!! biggrin  

Raina Utaki

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 am
yesh i believe its real. a while ago few years maybe i used to have these dreams it seems like the future. i had one where i was at my sisters job cause she was in the hospital then next day she got work accident and after that she was in the hospital a second time. i think Animals have it too. i swear my cat is a medium or something because one nite he started meowling loudly in my room running around me in a circle running to the door and back like he was trying to tell me something. and i looke around there was nothing or no one there as far as i knew. even where i live in the stair well you always hear sounds even if your not moving and even if its midnight with everyone asleep. my mom used to tell me when she was paralyzed in the hospital she used to be able to move stuff slightly with her mind. she cant do it now but i believe her. i agree with the one who said 10% thing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:08 pm
since I have experienced many strange phenomena that can only be explained by the sixth sense yeah I totally believe in it  

last angel served

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces