Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
Cell-phones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amber_Is_Tha_Shiz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:22 pm
My sister has the Sprint Rant. And she butt dials me A LOT!!!! Lol...im just sittin there sayin" Hello? Hellooooo??? Ugh. Bye." Lol. I have the Sprint LG Rumor. This is my 3rd phone (Ig ot the sme one 3 times.) lol. The first time it broke was cuz i was jumping a on trampoline or however you spell it...with my phone in my back pocket and i fell on it and it cracked the screen and yeahh...and the second time it broke, it broke on it's own...like it was somethin with the screen....idk..hard to explain, but its wasn't my fault that it did that and they replaced it for FREEEE haha. xDquote="Drumgasmic Monkeyguy"]i got the sprint rant and it was ok until it broke. it butt/pocket dials A LOT!! id say get the iphone if you love listening to your ipod or want one but AT&T has really bad service. Sprint has awesome service but ******** you over with the bill (mainly tricking you to buy stuff and messing up on your bills)  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:03 pm
I got the T-Mobile Comeback. I do not really like, but it does what I want and it's fine.  

anchor life

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Verizon.
Samsung. Reality. <3 Burgundy.
Fifty dollars with rebate. Faack ya.

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!