Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Anime poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like anime
  Yes I do!!!
View Results

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm
My favorite yaoi pairing at the moment would have to be Sasuke and Naruto. I wub SasuNaru. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm
Nadian
Actually, Cardcaptors has one unforgivable flaw: it's modified way too much from the original Cardcaptor Sakura, including dropping the first half dozen episodes (my favorite from the series!)

Those bastards! scream

Hurr, a fine example of Americanized anime xDD

They were actually trying to make Cardcaptors a boy show, focusing it all on the boy.  

Gravy-kun

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:20 pm
yukoUchiha15

I support yaoi

Guys should make out with each other spontaneously more often. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 pm
Gravy-kun
Nadian
Actually, Cardcaptors has one unforgivable flaw: it's modified way too much from the original Cardcaptor Sakura, including dropping the first half dozen episodes (my favorite from the series!)

Those bastards! scream

They were actually trying to make Cardcaptors a boy show, focusing it all on the boy.

That was really sad. I loved the first episodes of Card Captor Sakura. Coming from a girl that usually watches Shounen anime, I really REALLY like CCS. One of the few Shoujo anime I love, and they killed it. They killed Yu-Gi-Oh too.  

Kaze no Ato

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 pm
zphal_girl87
yukoUchiha15

I support yaoi

Guys should make out with each other spontaneously more often. 3nodding

Hells yea. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
Kaze no Ato
Gravy-kun
Nadian

Those bastards! scream

That was really sad. I loved the first episodes of Card Captor Sakura. Coming from a girl that usually watches Shounen anime, I really REALLY like CCS. One of the few Shoujo anime I love, and they killed it. They killed Yu-Gi-Oh too.
Always count on 4kids entertainment to do so! :3  

Gravy-kun

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 pm
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato
Gravy-kun
Nadian

Those bastards! scream

Don't forget Cartoon Network! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato
Gravy-kun
Nadian

Those bastards! scream

Actually, CN got their anime from 4kids. The anime that AS shows is seldom censored.  

Gravy-kun

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato
Gravy-kun
Nadian

Those bastards! scream

Actually, CN got their anime from 4kids. The anime that AS shows is seldom censored.

Oh, okay then. And I'm guessing that by AS you mean Adult Swim.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato

OF COURSE! ::M. Bison::

I don't bother watching AS unless they've got a new episode of Metalokalypse of Venture Bros.  

Gravy-kun

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato

I don't bother watching AS unless they've got a new episode of Metalokalypse of Venture Bros.

I like the Monarch guy and his butch wife. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:38 pm
zphal_girl87
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine

I like the Monarch guy and his butch wife. xd
This is seriously my most favorite season xDD  

Gravy-kun

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Nadian

Those bastards! scream

Ummm, my favorite anime is a fairly unknown title known as Brigadoon, but there are so many anime out there that I like so much that it's pretty time consuming to try and name them all here... sweatdrop

Cardcaptors is horrible

However I adore Cardcaptor Sakura.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Id say Bleach or D.Gray-Man or Soul Eater  

Bryant187

Mesarthim Arietis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 pm
yukoUchiha15
Naruto isnt crappy its awesome!!
User ImageSo is cardcaptors

actually, the true name is "cardcaptor sakura"  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games