Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 am
okay first u gotta ask him why he is so angry and let him know he's hurting ur feelings and if he doesn't listen then use these exact words "well if u can't tell me what the ******** is wrong then get the ******** off my back. ur being a total a*****e and ur pisssinfg me the ******** off. so either shut up or ******** off i really don't care either way." im not sure how old u are but hearing u cass him out like that will shock him into realizing how much he is hurting u. sometimes the only way to make people listen is to be pissy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 pm
I think all jobs affect parents in some ways, and for politicians, this has been a crazy year. Him giving your family a tounge lashing is rude, and mentally stressful, but can typically be resolved with talking to him.
Ive found that alot of people dont actually know they are saying/doing harmful things until someone brings it to light.

Plotting Murder is NOT ok, darling. I understand the thought of wanting to do it, ive had plenty of issues with my parents (my father especially) and wanting to just make it look like an accident.. Unfortinatly, it almost never turns out that way ; and one day youd grow to regret it. Try having either a sit down with him, or a family meeting.

About your depression -huggle- , I know what thats like as well. Therapy helps some, and dosent for others, try finding an online support group that you can talk to (I for one, am always available) . If you have a sit down with your mother, and tell her exactly how you are feeling on the inside, she may be more inclined to go and seek help for you. If that fails, a school counselor is always there to help

Erynnari

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces