Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

prissyy92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 am
Zork glared at Shikon "Touch me again and I'll put you through so much pain that you won't be able to move." Zork said slowly and maneancingly. Ivy got between the two digimon. "Come on guys there is no reason to be rude to each other." She pulled Zork back. "There is no reason for you to fight these two." She said into his ear. She backed away from Zork. Would either of you like some tea?she looked to Shikon and Saren, praying that they would be civilized and the conflict had been averted.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:58 am
Saren sighed, "soda.." Saren said asking forsomehting else as Shikon nodded along wihth him/  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

prissyy92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:13 am
"Well we have that too. Waht kind of soda would you gentlemen like?" Ivy asked them. Remembering Zork she turned to him and said, "Would you like something to drink as well?" I want some sweet ice tea Zork replied quietly still upset at not being able to fight the other two. would you would either of you like to sit down? she asked pointing to the chairs sorrounding them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:44 am
Saren looked at the girl and did not answer.
SHikon decided to answer for him, "sprite..and a coke.." SHikon smirked his golden eyes looking at her.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:49 am
Welcome!!!...SlashAngemon welcome her!!!

...Welcome.

There, now that wasn't hard was it? Anyway, Hey!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:44 pm
@Tigerx81:
She got them each what they aked for. She handed both the coke and sprite to Shikon, not knowing which one was for Saren. "Here is your tea Zork." Zork grabbed the tea and sipped on it.

@Earthest:
"Thank you! and Hi!" Ivy said cheerfully.
"Hello." Zork said wiht confidence.  

prissyy92

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hay glad to see you guys getting along" Toan said "This is Dracomon and this is Vajiramon" Toan said with a smile "Nice to meet you"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 pm
I'm so glad you're here. It's nice having another girl in the guild/club. Tiger and Toan like to fight...a lot...yep.

And you like to intervene.

Only so they won't hurt each other...duh! Anyway. At least I don't feel so outnumbered now. YAY!!  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:04 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hay we fight is so we have entertainment you might as well the sun to stop being so bright and the night to be so dark!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:18 pm
*sigh* Fighting is bad...unless you're defending yourself.

Just let them do what they want.

Fine...At least I'm not the only girl now! YAY!  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:21 pm

"hmmmmm how are we sure she a girl" said Dracomon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm
SlashAngemon smacked Dracomon outside his head gently.

Earthest glared at Dracomon. "You are a loser, Dracomon."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:31 pm

"Hay all you humans look alike to me!" yelled Dracomon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm
"Yeppity Yep I agree fighting is stupid unless you have been threatened." IVy said to earthest. As she turned to Toan she said,"Welcome. It is nice to meet you as well. This is Zork my Goblimon." Hello Zork said.
How could he not think I was a girl. I mean I obviously have breasts. Oh well...no need to bring it up. It isn't worth it, Ivy Ivy thought to herself.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:30 pm
"I feel you," Earthest said nodding her head.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff